DeletedUser2458

The hero would be great and useful on new worlds. On the older revolt ones probably too as it is sometimes needed to upgrade the wall quickly which takes a lot of time on 10+lvl.

Are you going to release Hector soon? He could be desirable.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately I have no news from the game designers when they plan to release Hector.

DeletedUser2458

v2.111
With this version we have finished the implementation of a new event that will be running on our servers soon. This event is quite different to our other events because it does not contain any premium option. You were asking for such a non-premium event, so stay tuned and watch our beta servers to be ready to test it.
I don't understand... why are premium options there (spinning, refilling)?

DeletedUser2458

I don't to be rude or something like that... but... why has this been done? It seems many of players count with a non-gold event. It was surprising, good to hear and now... oh.

DeletedUser

Hi,
When mentioning the completion of the implementation of a non-premium event couple of versions ago, we did not want to say that this event will be the one running next. We are sorry for the confusion. The non-premium event will definitely be running very soon, most probably after the "Nature's Wheel of Time" event. The non-premium event will last only a couple of days but can be easily repeated if desired at a later point in this year.

DeletedUser2458

Clear & understandable answer, thanks! It is great that you didn't change your plans.