DeletedUser2362

Could you please make the notification banners stay on the screen for less time?

DeletedUser

Hi figtree2,
yes we will iterate on the notification banners and will most probably change the behavior again very soon.

yes we will iterate on the notification banners and will most probably change the behavior again very soon.

Can you explain it more in detail? Do you will do a rollback or do you try something new?
I am very very skeptical and await your solution.

DeletedUser

Well I suggested to Game Design to reduce the duration to around 1 second and/or guarantee that the message can be hidden by the player manually easily without the need of clicking on it. On top, they should check the positioning and verify that important areas, other windows, close-buttons of other windows are not overlapped by the system-message. And i forwarded the feedback that some of you also want to disable this message in general. I will keep you posted on this topic.

DeletedUser2458

I am looking forward! :) I am curious about final version of system messages and much more about new non-gold event. I hope there will be more info in several days!