Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We are looking forward to your feedback about version 2.122. Here you can find the changelog, that will be compiled day by day with new informations.

DeletedUser

Nice that you have your times changed something again..one must also learn what..I would like to know where to look for errors..stands in the announcement again nothing..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

regards
Geisti

DeletedUser

In each update here there have been errors..look the last Event here..wants only what was changed again..or that is now the first error-free update here..
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I'm sorry but it's not easy to understand what you're writing.

You know how deployment works (daily updates), obviously we try to make updates without errors but you know that it's impossibile, that's why beta exists.

DeletedUser

I was happy to know what your changes..how and why..so you can look for errors..here it transfer a change you can check the times..just go us the information we need to test here..do not want to be informed only on the wiki about..
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
So you'd like to see here the same info that we write on wiki?

Well, wiki is for detailed informations and explanations, forum is not.

DeletedUser

Just tell us your Announcements here..what you have changed and why..then we can Test here * Arci *..without proper Test Information..why again this or that was changed..are more test here simply meaningless..my personal opinion..sry

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Can you provide an example on what we didn't say? What are you talking about?

DeletedUser

Okay you want an example..look this Sreen * Arci *
lhqxgbhvk71.jpg

with the information I can start something..
ivyrkscne75.jpg

I can not do anything with that..there is nothing..why again what has been changed here..
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif

regards
Geisti
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I suggest you to read again and better our devblog, you probably didn't understand how beta works now.
As you should have seen, from a copule of months, changelogs are deployed in a very different way.

The first day the changelog is almost empty, and it will be filled day by day for the usual two weeks, so at the end of the two week cycle you will get the full changelog.

We already talked about this change a few weeks ago.

DeletedUser

Okay..this a Beta..This post was months ago..sry..just had to switch to Opera..with Firefox I have just massive problems..when it comes to your game..regardless whether it is about the forum or the game..
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif