Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Please share here your feedback on the Aegean Battleships event

Last edited:
The fight over the control of Aegean Sea will start on February 9th at 10:00 am server time. You have time until February 22nd, at 23:59 server time to sink all the enemy ships and collect all the amazing rewards.

No. It started yesterday, February 13, at 9:00 a.m. - and as far as I can see also its duration will be shorter than on previous occasions.

buffysara

Athena
wenn die Ankündigung zu den Schiffen aber stimmt hätte das eigentlich schon seit vergangenem Donnerstag laufen sollen
das wir mit Tag 5 bei den Tagespreisen angefangen haben spricht sehr für diese Variante
naja

if the announcement about the ships is correct, it should have been running since last Thursday
the fact that we started with day 5 with the daily prices speaks a lot for this variant

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
No. It started yesterday, February 13, at 9:00 a.m. - and as far as I can see also its duration will be shorter than on previous occasions.
Yeah sorry, the dates are wrong. As soon as I get communicated the correct ones I'll update the announcement.

Thanks for your assistance, as usual :)

On the Italian live worlds it has already been announced even with a duration of 14 days while on the beta it will be only 6 days.

You don't even get the chance to test the event well with such different durations