explanation

DeletedUser

If you think someone plays on multiple accounts, just make a ticket for us.

He will be investigated for sure.

hiroyto

Divine Envoy
the players * adasko* Moniura and banan86 are wonderfull, because I attack one and in the same second all responde are incredibly coordinated.

DeletedUser2726

the players * adasko* Moniura and banan86 are wonderfull, because I attack one and in the same second all responde are incredibly coordinated.

You will find the requested ticket-system Ingame --> Settings --> Support --> World name and under type " Breach of rule"

or click on this link --> Contact. Name and PW are the same as Ingame.

This are specials forms you can there put in the Ingamenames.

DeletedUser2726

Thank you, Mim le Fay, for this explanation :)

You are welcome!
By the way: To answer three accounts by one user during the same second, is difficult. You have only two hands, to use the mouse and you have to be use more than one computer to arrange something like this.
As I played very active Grepolis, we have had several conference calls via Skype or you can do it by teamspeak and there was the possibility to arrange good help for every member in the conference call.

Last edited by a moderator:

hiroyto

Divine Envoy
the same second was a bit of an exaggeration, but turning and send attacks to a player and receive very shortly after one of the other accounts, eg one retaliates and attacks after attacks being sent over a minute attacks begin to be sent support from another account, as if to receive attacks uses up one another for support and to counter attack and it's weird being always online three and ready to respond to requests for help from each other .... weird .....