Ever Lasting speed world

MkMk

Minotaur
grepolis gets boring after all the waiting to get culture points and to create/re-create troops. I agree that a faster world with like 10x speed would be cool

DeletedUser

Or... not. A speed world is high maintenance... And there's a reason why they're not open long.

DeletedUser

We will think about speed world.

Beta servers' main purpose is to provide field for testing before implementing patches on official servers. That is the reason why I doubt very fast world being opened here.

Thank you for the input :)

Di Varane

Pegasus
Would be great to have world like this, but i think, with to many playrs in such a speed, the world would crash, in longer period..so..maybe up to 20...still lots of fun while playing...

DeletedUser

but a world of that speed really doesnt need many to make the world go down.

DeletedUser

How many players would it actually take to knock out a server that was say speed 10? I know at least one of the devs has the answer!! One of you has wondered it!! Lol!!

DeletedUser2940

How many players would it actually take to knock out a server that was say speed 10? I know at least one of the devs has the answer!! One of you has wondered it!! Lol!!

An interesting question… Would like to know…

What do you mean by "One of you has wondered it!!"?

DeletedUser

there has to be at least one dev that was curious as to how many players they could put in a high speed world before it crashes

DeletedUser

I think the world wouldn't crash, but the delay in commands being processed by the server would make the game unplayable.

DeletedUser

what do you think the player cap would be in a speed ten world bossman?