Fixed Dissapearing cities/Jump to current city

DeletedUser

Nick: Thanassis
World: Sandbox5
Browser: Chrome

Dear support,

There are graphical problems, when you click on 'Jump to current city', you're supposed to centralize your city on your screen I guess. The problem is somehow after a little while it gets off and your city will disappear more and more in the north of the screen untill it's completely gone and it keeps getting more and more off until it's pointless to click 'Jump to current city' because you'd have to go very far back North to see your city.
Also, cities tend to disappear and your island sometimes looks as if it's empty.
After refreshing it's okay again, but after a little while the problem comes back.

Gr,
Thanassis

Bugg.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Have you tried by clearing your local cache/cookies, or with a different browser?

DeletedUser

I deleted my cache and cookies and I didn't see this problem reoccurring yet, thanks! I should have posted this days ago, it was quite annoying.

Gr,
Thanassis

DeletedUser

It's happening again now, could it be the 'Grepolis Report Converter' script causing it?

DeletedUser

Disabling it didn't help. I probably have to remove my cache again. So it looks like 'Grepolis Report Converter' somehow does something that makes this happen permanently, since it didn't happen until I enabled it.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That tool causes more than one problem, some players (probably due to a low resolution screen) with that tool can't use the simulator because the "Simulate" button goes out of the window.

The tool is allowed, but we don't suggest you to use it :p