disbanding units

DeletedUser

How about adding an option to disband units in a city?

When changing a city from a defensive city to offensive city (or vice versa) you have to kill off your troops......and either send them against a heavily fortified city or send them to a ghost town and kill them yourself.

This is a big waste of time.......add an option to disband and maybe get 1/2 or 1/3 the resources back that they originally cost you.

DeletedUser810

There's a lot of those ideas around all the communities.

It more easy and good attack a city with your troops

DeletedUser

this is very necessary!

No mather if you get nothing to disband. It is necessary some times to kill some units (like in other games) to reorganize your army. And it is ridiculous to have to attack someone to do that. How much power do we have to administrate cities and armys? If I comand an army and canot disband a unit to creato others, how close to reality is that?

DeletedUser

...... If I comand an army and canot disband a unit to creato others, how close to reality is that?

So in reality, I suppose if you don't need for example your cavalry anymore, you'd stand them against a wall and shoot the whole lot? :smile:

DeletedUser

he might just be in the mood but i think the initial suggestion was to disband them (hence the title).

DeletedUser

If you are in an alliance you send them at one of your fellow alliance members this will help open up a slot for him/her that is the best way at least someone gets something out of it.

Perhaps a reassign units to another city would be better :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with deleku!
I play another game similar to this where it is possible to "retire" units that have been created and in turn you get a small portion, very small portion of resources back for doing so.