Demand hours, one last Suggestion

DeletedUser

Demand hours, one last request

Dear friends, I know that the demand hours (now is 10’ 40’ 240’ and 600’) are something that you can not satisfy all the needs, and every player could have deferent thoughts. However in my opinion, I think that it would be deter for all of us if you add more options or if at least you could add a 120’ demand hour since that is the time that most of the people need to take a soon sleep or to go for a cup of coffee or a sort visit to a friend before came back to the game.

Of course a choice of 6 different demand hours would be the perfect but I say again that a 120’ demand is something that I think that is missing from the game.

Thank you for your time

DeletedUser

120 minute doesn solve nothing here my friend...if you can demand every 10 minutes you get TWICE the resources than if you demand every 40 mins...i posted an opinion somewhere around...they should add a cap to the demanded resources...maybe even let us select the exact number of minutes in a box and also ad a feature to demand in all villages at once ...i used to play top level and i just conquer towns on many different islands for those 8 villages ...last time got like 6-7 towns of 5 islands ...thats 8X5=40 villages to farm and if you have to demant every 10 minutes on that many towns believe me it'll kill u in 2 days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is a 120 minute demand option. If that is important to you, don't research booty.