Delete Units

• Thread starter Frank M. Martin
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Well, this is necessary ... A button that allows you to remove the units.
And the population is returned, but no resources. (pop) (W) (I) (R)

DeletedUser1740

I agree, I like this to be implemented (pop)(pop)(pop)(pop)

DeletedUser

80538710aae646c3a027a2e.png

DeletedUser1740

Yeah, perfect. You can be in an area where you can not stamping the defensive units and not having an ugly wall.

DeletedUser1740

Where you have put the drawing is good. My comment was my personal opinion on this suggestion.

DeletedUser

I think it shoud be like the demolition button, except is takes no time to delete the troops. We get back no resources, but all the pop (pop)
There could be a warning asking to confirm if the troops are to be deleted.
It should be in the barracks. like how demolition is right next to expansion in the senate.
(This isn't too close to reality cus this is where the troops are recruited, so maybe it could be in the agora as LOEWEvonSIGMA suggested.)

There should be the same kind of icons etc. that we see for recruiting, with a little box under them to say how many of them you want to delete and such (i.e) the reverse process of recruiting.

THIS MUST BE IMPLEMENTED (at least I'd like it to be- very badly.):pro:

DeletedUser

I don't really like the idea because it doesn't give you or anyone else bash points. why should someone do that? put the troops to disband in a boat, support a target town with 1 bireme, attack that city, wait and lose all troops (and boats), retreat the bireme.

BUT if you think the idea to the end I'd propose a special building (like the statue or the library) which is the sacrifice pit and for every unit pushed into the sacrifice pit Hades will gain 1 favor point. then it would indeed make sense to disband units not the normal way as you will gain favor.

DeletedUser

Say, why dont you go the main grepolis forums and post it in the ideas section?
But first take a look in the archives if it's already been suggested.