Confirmation for culture overview action

DeletedUser810

PLEASE add a Pop Up when you (accidentally or not) select Start Everywhere: Olimpic Games
Is annoying spend your gold in culture when you wont do it... and maybe you are loosing all of it.

DeletedUser

I think you can start the Olympic games individual we do not need a pop up for what ;)

DeletedUser

you should have something to look in the game we need not a pop up window for everything

DeletedUser

If I have 200 gold and I will make only two Olympic Games, I can click them individually

DeletedUser810

If I have 200 gold and I will make only two Olympic Games, I can click them individually

But what im saying is that when you wont start any olipic game and you accidentaly click on Start Everywhere: Olimpic Games, you cant do anything for cancel that (well, thats obvious)..

I want something for that situacion, and i think a pop up should be great

DeletedUser

I agree there should be a warning like "Do you really want to spend 500.000 Gold for Olympic Games?" in the new overview's one-click-festivals feature. Maybe even remove that feature for Olympics to avoid trouble for both players and Innogames - making a mistake here can get very expensive with 100+ cities.