Coins Heroes

Erz0x

Calydonian Boar
Hello to all !

I make this suggestion because it is difficult to get coins to buy heroes. As a test server I suggest earned between 50 and 100 parts per night for better test heroes.

For:
Neutral:
Against:

Regards,
Erz0x.

P.S : Sorry for my English...

That´s a known issue and will probably be fixed on Monday. Otherwise the new test server would make no sense at all as far as the heroes are concerned.

Erz0x

Calydonian Boar
If the problem going to be resolved, my suggestion can be closed.
Thank you Draba Aspera.

Well, this morning we have learnt in the German forum that it is not intended to provide test coins for Sandbox 2. That´s a bit weird, since there have been test coins on Rise of Heroes, on Warrior World and Sandbox, for the obvious reason that heroes can only be tested when you have the means to recruit and level them.

DeletedUser

This testing of Sandbox 2..is the biggest Joke..

regards
Geisti

Slietie

Hydra
Well, this morning we have learnt in the German forum that it is not intended to provide test coins for Sandbox 2. That´s a bit weird, since there have been test coins on Rise of Heroes, on Warrior World and Sandbox, for the obvious reason that heroes can only be tested when you have the means to recruit and level them.
I remember that a few times some players mentioned here on the forum, that the amount of coins we get from Island Quests is insufficient for buying and levelling heroes. So maybe devs decided to test if indeed it was too difficult to do so.

Possibly. But they should have shared those considerations with those willing to start in the new world in order to test the heroes and not to test the clicking of island quests (which again are not spawning properly), and they should have informed us of their plans some time before the start of the new server, instead of providing a last minute announcement lacking that important information. Some members of the Beta Focus Group started on Sandbox 2 to have a closer look on the heroes, with lots of test missions concerning the feature, and now without any means to do their testing.

You don´t have to launch a long term test to find out that the coins are not sufficient for recruiting and leveling of heroes, some simple maths will do. The main problem is that the number of coins and the spawning of island quests are not getting adjusted to the game speed, and what might work in a speed 1 world will not work in worlds with higher speed.

Last edited:

Erz0x

Calydonian Boar
So let's talk about mathematics:

1 quests Island = 2 coins
1 hero ≈ 100 coins

vqN2Fac.png

So for less than 10 000 points is two coins every two hours, which is 100 hours for one heroe if we do all the quests ...

So let's talk about mathematics:

1 quests Island = 2 coins
1 hero ≈ 100 coins

vqN2Fac.png

So for less than 10 000 points is two coins every two hours, which is 100 hours for one heroe if we do all the quests ...

Sorry, I received four coins for every Island Quest - but you are right, it is not so much better. Let's say, 50 hours which means round 3 days, and you have only bought the little hero, nothing else. After this, you have to put the Heroes level up, so you need more coins.

I want only have a little look to the hero, only for a few weeks or so, and now it looks like, I have to wait one year, before I received all Heros.
Oh dear, for me it is a big joke. If I do not have fun any longer, I will finished this world in a few weeks. That doesn't matter for me.

Another question, what is happened with the Worldwonder Message?
Is this a bug or will it possible to build the Worldwonder from now up?

Last edited:

Erz0x

Calydonian Boar
I did not pay attention to the coins received but on the window of the quests is scored 2. This is not the problem ^ ^ It should receive more coins by quests islands make a coin counter that increases over time.

Slietie

Hydra
Sorry, I received four coins for every Island Quest - but you are right, it is not so much better. Let's say, 50 hours which means round 3 days, and you have only bought the little hero, nothing else. After this, you have to put the Heroes level up, so you need more coins.

I want only have a little look to the hero, only for a few weeks or so, and now it looks like, I have to wait one year, before I received all Heros.
With your calculations for me personally it is ok to work 3 days to receive a hero. 3 days is not a lot. And a year for receiving 11 heroes (I assume on the highest level) is still not bad taking into consider that some events will probably grant a nice amount of coins as well so the time will be shorter. Grepolis is a strategy game so I really cannot understand players that want to have all the heroes in short time. If you have to work hard to get a hero, you will think more in order to decide which hero will help you more and not just buy whatever is available.

Erz0x

Calydonian Boar
But to put 3 days to have a hero, it would be connected 24h/24h.
But the suggestion is not initially mount the number of coins quests for all servers but only one to have the time to test the hero.

With your calculations for me personally it is ok to work 3 days to receive a hero. 3 days is not a lot. And a year for receiving 11 heroes (I assume on the highest level) is still not bad taking into consider that some events will probably grant a nice amount of coins as well so the time will be shorter. Grepolis is a strategy game so I really cannot understand players that want to have all the heroes in short time. If you have to work hard to get a hero, you will think more in order to decide which hero will help you more and not just buy whatever is available.

Excuse me, Slietie. I was a little disapointed, but you are right. My Problem was, I expect for a test world, everything is much easier, than in a normal world.
It would have been nice, if the CM have note it in the world configuration, and not as a surprise present for everybody.

Have your actually an answer for this question?

Another question, what is happened with the Worldwonder Message?
Is this a bug or will it possible to build the Worldwonder from now up?

DeletedUser

I think there should be a daily allotment and the player has to choose.

For example:

just like the daily reward you choose what type of coin you would like to receive and you receive a set amount everyday. Say 25 a day and at the end of 30 days of continuous activity the player receives 50 of each coin as a nice bonus for being able to put up with them for 30 days in a row :)

If we end up being stuck with just the island quests and the occasional event reward the heroes worlds will end up being a giant fail due to how ridiculously overpriced they are in exchange for the amount of work you have to put into just getting one...and then you have to somehow level them up!!!

DeletedUser

The coin reward system is currently a subject to change. We will see what game designers come up with.

DeletedUser

well if they would like any ideas i have plenty :) if they are interested im sure they could shoot me a PM here and id be glad to go over them with them :)

MkMk

Minotaur
I agree, getting coins is too damn hard. Just got my 3rd hero (Orpheus) And I'm tyring to level him up but it i'm only half way on level 3. Got Orpheus almost 2 days ago. I still want to level up my other heroes but it will take literally months to get them to max level if I don't no life. To be honest island quests should come more often with various coin ammount rewards expecially missions that take 5 hours to end and you only get 2/4/8 coins. Not worth it. Oh, I have 3 horoes and 8 cities...

DeletedUser

More realistically, we should be able to receive hero coins when attacking (war coins) and defending (wisdom coins), to push people to actually take part in fights...