Cave?

DeletedUser

Can annyne tell me how the Cave works? you need 1000 silver coins to spy a village. if the village has less coins in there cave then u hold your 1000 coins?

If the village u spy has more coins in there villahe. u lose ur spy? and your coins?

:D

DeletedUser

Yes. You can choose to spend as much silver as you wish when you spy (1000 minimum), but if your target has more silver in their cave than you spend, then you lose your silver and your spy fails.

DeletedUser

Partial true ... you lose your silver when you lost, but also when your spy mission is a success ... you think spies work for free?, or you have a 007? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everything in the world is expensive to use But in the future if you have more points is it not so expensive

DeletedUser

will spy reveal units outside of the city or simply whatever units is inside the city at the time?

DeletedUser

From the German Wiki:
The intelligence report, you'll get full information on all buildings, raw materials and forces which are at the time of espionage in the city.

So I would say just the forces inside the city at the time your spy arrives.

DeletedUser

I want equivalent of level 3 scouts. I hate nasty surprises :(
Lol. But isn't it nice when someone scouts you out and your troops are out pillaging so they send a wave of troops your way. Then all of a sudden the attackers show up and there are your troops slashing their throats as they climb over the walls. I love that...when I'm the defender that is.

I'm not sure how detailed the spy reports are. If they show you what research has been completed and you find an empty town, or barely defended town, you can at least guess what other troops they may have. If a report looks a bit off to you from what you find in a town you can always scout again. Also, check their attack/defend battle points before scouting and keep an eye on them. Should give you an idea of the size of their army as well if they are active militarily.

DeletedUser

Hehe ... Minx, i like the way you think (using all info available) and your bloodthirsty & "playful" imagination give us some hints about the "bright" future of your "innocent" neighbors.
"Then all of a sudden the attackers show up and there are your troops slashing their throats as they climb over the walls." That's good imagination at work. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how detailed the spy reports are. If they show you what research has been completed and you find an empty town, or barely defended town, you can at least guess what other troops they may have. If a report looks a bit off to you from what you find in a town you can always scout again. Also, check their attack/defend battle points before scouting and keep an eye on them. Should give you an idea of the size of their army as well if they are active militarily.

It's a beta server so it's a testing environment, not to play for real :p

grep1.jpg

DeletedUser

Lol md. Your old alliance in that other game taught me how to be bloodthirsty. You helped create this monster. Be proud :D

Also...don't you know better than to show your own resources on a report? Lol.