Bye, Bye Map

DeletedUser

i noticed that when i cast a divine power on a city that city loses the ability to see the map so i could just cast population growth on a city then attack it and it would be defenseless, well unable to move troops in or anything that requires the map, i could even cast powers on other cities that a player might try to support from.

i have also noticed that you can't build troops ether i'm not sure about buildings but they don't seem to be working ether even if they are it takes more pop to rebuild it than you could ever have so it looks as if they wouldn't be able to rebuild the wall if it were to be destroyed.

i'm just thinking out loud here i wouldn't do such a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the affected city still cannot use the map.

the city that you cast the divine power on is effectively out of your control until it wares off in the case or population growth it's 4 hours.

although you can bring up the city info if you have a report from that city so you wouldn't need the map in that case.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if you have the administrator Premium, I found that you can recruit troops through the troop overview screen when you are in another city...

however it's much more complicated

DeletedUser

i just hope they fix it soon it really a large problem

DeletedUser

Yes I speak with first hand experience, this is a major problem when under attack and basically not being able to do anything at all about it. Can't dodge, can't build, can't do anything.

Throwing the lap top out the window seems to help the frustration though :D

DeletedUser

At my first city I have started to build a colony ship. As soon as it started, I lost my map of the island it is on; lost the capability of make more troops; moving troops around and unable build any other ships. Also only at that city, if you go to any of the build screens, it does not show any of the quantities that are required to build that item i.e. it only shows ( ).

Any ideas?

AndyB