BVP rewards storing to inventory

DeletedUser

I have posted this same thing to the BPV feedback thread.

I would like to suggest that it would be nice to be able to store the rewards that you receive from the BVP attack spot the same as you are able to store the typical quest rewards into your inventory.

This would allow a player to strategically use them and maximize reward from them if they are clever enough to do so. Adding a layer of strategy to this strategy game.

Currently the way it is you are able to leave them sitting in the attack spot, however this means you are unable to continue attacking there to obtain more bp to build up your farms.

DeletedUser

Hello Zabbi,

I already forwarded the feedback regarding to this but I can't promise that this gets changed as it was intended to be like this.

DeletedUser

Thank you - wow it's nice when they listen.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Didn't expect this to be implemented so quickly.

DeletedUser

I feel I should point this out - while they aren't exactly stacking, I believe it only effects base production. I think that it was unintended that these would be able to be applied at the same time.

I was able to apply the 1000% and 500% resource buffs.

l5jypKZ.png

DeletedUser620

It is actually intended like that - both effects should be able to be used at the same time :)

Thank you - wow it's nice when they listen.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Didn't expect this to be implemented so quickly.

Situation actually hasn't been changed ;) Storing isn't possible for the first twenty attacks. All rewards you get after the 20th quest can be stored in the inventory :)

Last edited by a moderator: