Bugtracker

DeletedUser

When you get even a Timely Information about reported Errors?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

With that shit 3 replies, I give myself no longer satisfied.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

Which errors do you mention? Bugtracker is visited every day not only by me.

DeletedUser

Which errors do you mention? Bugtracker is visited every day not only by me.
lol..
You want an example..You get..
tvqbrcsa28.jpg

how much feedback you also need..the error has been corrected..See Status of the error..need I say more..
smiley_emoticons_motz.gif

Good Night
Geisti
smiley_emoticons_grab-schaufler2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello Geisti :)
as Adler wrote us, bug was fixed immediately, what is the most important for us,
and according to that info, we don't need any feedback.
Have a nice day and a lot of fun with Grepolis!

DeletedUser

Hello Geisti :)
as Adler wrote us, bug was fixed immediately, what is the most important for us,
and according to that info, we don't need any feedback.
Have a nice day and a lot of fun with Grepolis!
Okay..have only one request..if an error has been corrected..then also change the status of the error..Deal my Friend..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

smiley_emoticons_seb_hut5.gif

Geisti

DeletedUser

Hi Geisti :)
of course, we'll do our best to change status immediately.
Have a nice evening!
I do not just say what..keep it up..Insight is the first step towards improvement..have you on the heel ..
smiley_emoticons_charly_bissig.gif

smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

regards
Geisti

yakamoz

Cyclop
Trust me Geisti, our friend.
It's great to have so active user, as you are. Didn't you find any bug after update?

timemnemic

Cyclop
also ich find den bugtracker veraltet.man muss zuviel selber eintragen.das geht auch anders.z.b. das sich das system selbständig die daten zieht und einträgt.wie system,version,browser,betriebssystem.
und dann noch ich bin über 50 und hab keine lust englisch zu lernen um hier etwas zu sagen und fehler zu melden.:smile:

also ich find den bugtracker veraltet.man muss zuviel selber eintragen.das geht auch anders.z.b. das sich das system selbständig die daten zieht und einträgt.wie system,version,browser,betriebssystem.
und dann noch ich bin über 50 und hab keine lust englisch zu lernen um hier etwas zu sagen und fehler zu melden.:smile:
Translation:

I guess the bugtracker outdated. you have to enter too much himself. this is also different. e.g. extending the system automatically enters the data and moves. like system version, browser, operating system.
and then I am over 50 and have no desire to learn English around here to say something and fail to report:. smile:

Youre wellcome!

Due to my mind, the first part of your statement is very important. This should be done this system by them own, as so many other systems do it by them own.
Please be so kind to discuss this position.

The second part of your information:
As I am at the same age, I can understand your position. If this would be in italian or polish language, than I have had problems by myself.

But it is possible, to use the translation help in Google or so, as a few other persons do so.

German:
Gern geschehen!
Ich denke, auch der automatische Übertrag sollte Programm sein.

Und zweitens:
Du kannst doch den Translater nehmen. Einige andere tun das auch. Und wenn man die Sätze einfach gestaltet, ist es auch halbwegs verständlich.

DeletedUser

Trust me Geisti, our friend.
It's great to have so active user, as you are.

The joke I really like..
Date:
xrmtslcq12.jpg

Date:
ixinjxat24.jpg

Date:
ekvsliqc54.jpg

More I must not say..

Geisti

That's really a good question.

You have actually 55 active Members here in the forum, that's a fact, as you see before.
One of them is my account, but actually, I do not play grepolis on Beta, and a few of them are the accounts from the Beta Team and from the InnoGames Team. Acutally I will wait for the new farming system, but this means exactly, there are not enought players, to inform you about bugs, isn't it?

So I guess, I do not understand the Beta Market. What's is the goal, you will have here on Beta? To destroy bugs?

Sorry, but I really do not understand it! Is it possible for you, to explain the tasks, a Beta has for the main game?

DeletedUser

Stand now..
Date: 20.09.2015
Time: 08:57 (german Time)

gppzmhks83.jpg

The last one turns the lights out..
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser2458

It is not just Beta forum... most of forums are inactive... unused. Writing is so hard for players... :D Maybe some in-game community forum should be solution. :) Be closer to forum posters. However this is quite huge thing... new forum. :D

yakamoz

Cyclop
About the language, until the rules will not change, the language of the Forum is English. But as Mim le Fay said, if someone needs, can use Google Translator, or ask a friend for help. Here we have a testing environment, every kind of bug is very important to be detected on this stage of the game, so thank you timemnemic, I saw you reported us something.
Thank you Thassos for an interesting post. All suggestions and ideas are being reported to our supervisors, every idea, which
aims to encourage players to report bugs is valuable for us.

Last edited: