Browser: Chrome 75.0.3770.100
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Open agora
  2. . Click on simulator
  3. .
Detailed error description (What you see):
The "simulate" button has disapeared.

How it should be:
There should be a button that starts the simulation.

Screenshot:

Capture.PNG

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
What buffysara said is indeed correct. Most of the time just setting back the zoom to 100% is enough. Could you please try and let us know if that worked for you?

DeletedUser3457

Hi !
My zoom was already at 100%. However, I changed it and reseted it to 100% and the problem was still there.
So it's not a zoom problem.

In Windows 10 users can/must define their own preferred scale and layout settings (independently from the browser zoom settings) and if I remember right, the Windows 10 default setting is 125%. That means that your browser may show zoom 100%, but you can still encounter the problem described, unless you change the "scale and layout" settings of your operating sytem to 100% as well. (see Settings - System - Display - Scale and layout)

When I started using Windows 10, I had the same problem.

buffysara

Athena
Es gibt viele Kombinationen von Windowseinstellungen und Browserzoom bei denen alles in Ordnung ist.
Muss man halt ausprobieren was einem am besten gefällt.
Ich habe 150 % Windows und 100 % Chrome.
Rechtsklick auf den leeren Bildschirm, Anzeigeeinstellungen

google translator

There are many combinations of Windows settings and browser zoom where everything is fine.
You have to try what you like the most.
I have 150% Windows and 100% Chrome.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3457

Indeed it worked. I put 100% in my display settings and it worked. I also tried 125% Windows and 80% Chrome and it also worked.
However, it's not really convenient to play with a 100% zoom on a small computer screen.