Number of Villages

Cost (in battle points)

1 2
2 10
3 30
4 60
5 100
6+ 150

Once you unlock your sixth village the cost to build a village will be 150 battle points. This number will not reset and counts for all of your cities.

Lord Frust

Cyclop
scroll furder down m8 you will see

Number of Villages

Cost (in battle points)

1 2
2 10
3 30
4 60
5 100
6+ 150

Once you unlock your sixth village the cost to build a village will be 150 battle points. This number will not reset and counts for all of your cities.

This is how many bp you need to conquer next/another village. My question is how many bp you need to upgrade a village to level 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6

DeletedUser

that you see in the screen
above you have the flag on the wooden wall beneed that you see what it cost to upgrate it
to 6 it cost 100 bp
but yes it isnt in wiki atleast i havend see it to

DeletedUser3978

when my first city was taken, I don't have Battle point village anymore is this normal?

That´s one of the many weaknesses of the new farm village system. There is only one attack spot, and it is on your start island. Once you have lost your start city (or rather the last city on your start island), you cannot finish your attack quests and cannot benefit from whatever rewards you would have got there.

The Inno officials have been stating repeatedly that you could benefit again from your start island´s farm villages and also finish your attack spot quests after you have reconquered a city on your start island. But let´s be honest: It´s highly unlikely that a player will be able (and willing) to return to an island where he/she has lost his/her start city for a reason. Most players losing their start cities in this early phase have not even researched conquest in the city or cities they have left - and they have other problems than an unfinished quest series.