Battle Point Villages feedback

DeletedUser2458

How will be applied the effect Forced loalty? Because there is no looting.

But I like this idea. it wont be so boring during beg. protection. My expectations have been met. Thumbs up

DeletedUser

The effect Forced loyality will probably be removed in the future as it doesn't have any effect on the farming villages anymore in our new system.
And thanks for the good feedback, we hope to get some more detailed feedback from you as soon as you played a little bit more. Improvement ideas are very welcome as well!

DeletedUser

That would be very nice if you remove it. I felt a bit fooled when I saw the forced loyality in my quest some minutes ago ;) But the BDs look nice on the first viel, although I do not like the fact, that I have to decide between the two sets of time. The "old" version with eight possibilities gave more free rooms to plan your time and mainly in the first weeks (and months in lower speed) I used this often to get good deals. But now I would have to spend a cultural point every time i want to have other times, that is a bit bad about all this

DeletedUser1982

- The arrow for one of the introduction quests is located on top of the text that should explain what this "ruin" is:
https://gyazo.com/252a9978acc4f937160a8e29a401a11b
Of course you can turn arrows off, but you shouldn't need to if you want to read the text.

- I don't know if it was meant to be like that, but just like the rewards for introduction quests, you can get a negative free population by accepting rewards from a bandits' camp.

- I'm curious what makes certain spells 'rare'. Faster building time and recruiting time is 25%, so you get a larger reduction and duration of the spell from island quests.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm curious as to why these rewards are unable to be collected to your inventory like typical quest rewards.

This would be a great opportunity to maximize the usage of rewards if you are able to strategically use them rather than leave them sit in the attack spot and be unable to continue attacking there.

DeletedUser3680

about the villagers loyalty in the academy
is a village is giving you 100 from each resourch, and u research this, u get 115 or 215 from each resource?

- I'm curious what makes certain spells 'rare'. Faster building time and recruiting time is 25%, so you get a larger reduction and duration of the spell from island quests.

The "rare" effects will not only reduce the construction or recruiting times for new orders but also for already running orders, for example:

zamedehh41.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm going to suggest another thing, would seem wise that the selections for demanding resources that are unavailable due to building level restrictions that have not been attained should not be selectable (greyed out) from within the premium farming village overview.

It is a very fast pop-up and might easily be overlooked by people as daft as myself.
CmNgObJ.png

DeletedUser

Have to say i do not like to use the BP to upgade a farm village As it also be need to gain slots ;)
What i hate the most is evry time you upgrade a village you cant use them for a while how higher the level the longer you cant farm it and the sourses you gain for it isnt a lott

like level 4 is just 60 of each sourses at 5 min
level 5 is just 67 of the sourses at 5 min
1 level chanse just 7 more and you lose 70 bp for it and cant use it for 1:20:00 to farm it

Lord Frust

Cyclop
How many villages, you own on the same Island, can "collect" from the same BPV? Is this still 1 like the old Farming Villages?

Lord Frust

Cyclop
Have to say i do not like to use the BP to upgade a farm village
You get free BP from the bandit camp. And early in game i like to spend BP for upgrades on BPV then to spend resources like for the old Farming Villages

I hope the remove the forced loyalty rewards soon and replace them with something new like "you get 50 free battle points for the next 6 hrs" ^^
2eqc3rl.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You get free BP from the bandit camp. And early in game i like to spend BP for upgrades on BPV then to spend resources like for the old Farming Villages

I hope the remove the forced loyalty rewards soon and replace them with something new like "you get 50 free battle points for the next 6 hrs" ^^
2eqc3rl.jpg

You dont get free bp as you have to fight for it also and lose troops so its not free
Its same as the Island quests where you can gain bp if you whant to

The bandit camp is just somting what can enjoy you at start of a new world to give you somting to do then just build your city up for the fight of your live lol

2 Island you need 150 bp to get 1 village so thats 6x 150 bp for a 1 level villages thats 900 bp thats 3 vp you lose ;)

and dont forget bandit camp is just for the start after that its gone

Whats next you can buy BP with gold ?

Lord Frust

Cyclop
Try to find the weakest defence type of the Bandit Camp mission, you will loose less troops. And adding some units that can loot many resources will get you plenty of resources to rebuild troops.

If you defend Island Quest with only militia, you don't loose any troops.

At least you can organise 2 olympic games with the 100 gold you get from last Bandit Camp mission :p

DeletedUser

i see thanks for the wise answers didnt know that lol
I only play this game for like 4 years now almost 5 ;)

Grepolis ask for a feedback and i give my opinion and it is you have to give a lott of bp and gets verry little from it thats my answer