App Update 2.105 Feedback

DeletedUser

We released the new app version 2.105 (see changelog).
If you have any feedback regarding this version, please share it with us! We are looking forward to your feedback.

On previous Android version used to have issue with reports for casted spells while casting them from the app. On this version looks like this issue has been resolved. Nice job

On previous Android version used to have issue with reports for casted spells while casting them from the app. On this version looks like this issue has been resolved. Nice job

Can you scroll up and down the whole report? I am missing there a few details :(

No Mim.... you could do nothing.....
YOu selected the report and then you were prompted that an issue occured. Developers were informed and you was asked either to log in again or try other server.

DeletedUser

So, I don't really get your problems. Is there a problem or not? We will release the version tomorrow... If you have examples, accounts, screens, detailed description, which report types are affected, that would be helpful.

DeletedUser2458

I don't play via app (I still carry notebook :D), but I noticed a few complains about same bug... after trying open a spell report internal error occures and player have to log in again. If I am right, these problematic spells were by Artemis.

So, I don't really get your problems. Is there a problem or not? We will release the version tomorrow... If you have examples, accounts, screens, detailed description, which report types are affected, that would be helpful.
Actually I have for the moment nobody, who take spells on my attacks and so I cann't answer it for the moment. If you will release the next version in the near future, i will come back to you and will give you feedback to your really respectfully question.

DeletedUser

Thanks Mim, if my reply sounded harsh, I am sorry. It was not meant like this. I was just unsure whether we have a problem or not.