Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce App does not report attacks

DeletedUser3919

Why does the app not report any attacks since the update ???? Oh man, always something else that does not work. You should finally put money into the game.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
To be honest on my device (Huawei P9) push notifications still work (tested right now).

Please, send us a ticket so we can check.

There are several bug messages in German Forum as well. I will not change my app version, until you give us a guarantee, that the app is really and secure working

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There are several reports since the notifications have been introduced. Sometimes it was by a problem from our side, but most of the times is due to many many situations that can be something like:
  • No/Slow internet connection at that time
  • Device denies notification for the app (notification spam)
  • Device denies notification for the app (battery saver)
Anyways, if you want to be sure just contact your local support and tell them approximately the time when the app should have given you the notification, so they can check if the error is on our side or not.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Also do not forget that Google play services might be responsible..... like in my case on my old phone.....

Indeed! Push notifications on android are sent through google play services, that must be up to date.

No Android Handy, sorry!

It also did not work under iOS.

After log in in the App, it have been startimg to work.

It will be Fine, if you can write it in the notes.

Last edited:
Indeed! Push notifications on android are sent through google play services, that must be up to date.

Exactly....
But in my case was the exactly opposite... I had to completely remove updates and revert to ROM version.... (i.e. version was initially on phone...)
Keep in mind that Android is kinda weird from time to time and you might have two similar devices (same model, OS version,vendor, etc) but an app might misbehave because for example the webcamera manufacturer is not the same..... (have seen a few such cases at work..
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
)