Adjustment of BPVs daily limit

DeletedUser2458

We had a discuss about the BPVs as this feature was released on some worlds few days ago and we actively deal with it. :D

When I firstly read a DevBlog article where the feature was introduced, it seemed that you want to get easier reaching of daily limit without clicking every 5 minutes all day. However, it is not easier, it is impossible. Why? Higher village's level = higher amount of needed time to gain all.

Let me show the example:
World speed 3, researched Villagers' Loyalty, levels of farming villages are 6.
It means you can collect 159 res every 10 mins so we can say it is 954 res from each per hour, per 1 village. Mentioned daily capacity is 21,000. 21,000/954 = 22! 22 hours needed to grab it all. And if you count with some delays, you will find it is impossible. I am an active player, they often call me 'Bot user' but I have no chance! :D

We have talked about why exactly you have removed the Forced loaylty, it would be adjusted in our opinion... exchange it for a effect which temporarily increases amount of obtained resources. Or rebalance amount according to some time. E.g. determine that needed time for collecting all daily limit will be 14 hours - amount for 5/10 mins. demand will be calculated according to the time and according to this other times, respective their amounts of res will be calculated. So, required time & ratio between all demand times will be fixed on all levels.

This impossible-to-reach limit evokes feeling that I really can't get all what the game offers and I can't do anything because it is not my bad, or... is it?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the detailed feedback. It is not your bad ;) I will let the game designer know. Direct input and the experience from our players helps all the time to find the best values. There is already a rebalancing planned ahead to reduce the required time to reach the daily limit. We will keep you posted.

DeletedUser2458

I thank you very much for your responses on both suggests. I am so glad that it's planned!

DeletedUser

Hello, the idea is to increase the production of the farming villages by 6.4%. That way 6 farming villages in the new system will produce as much resources as 8 in the old one. In your example this would lead to a production of 174 resources per 10 minutes.

For the capacity I want to change it the following way (on speed 1):
LvL 1: 1000 -> 2500
LvL 2: 2000 -> 3000
LvL 3: 3000 -> 3500
LvL 4: 4000 -> 4000
LvL 5: 5000 -> 4500
LvL 6: 7000 -> 5000

So on low levels (when you also have a low amount of villages and only one island) you have to click more often per village, but on high levels when you also tend to have several islands and a lot of villages, you have to click less per village.

In your example (Speed 3; Villager's Loyalty; Village LvL 6) It would be then 15000 limit / 174 per 10 minutes = 86 * 10 minutes = 14 hours to reach the limit.

On level 1 (without villagers loyalty) it would take 7500 limit / 39 per 5 minutes = 192 * 5 minutes = 16 hours

What do you think about these changes?

DeletedUser

As there is no (negative) feedback for my suggestion I will forward this for development :)