2.45 Update feedback

DeletedUser

Please post here your thoughts about the latest patch on Beta worlds.

DeletedUser2601

Why would I want 50 coins if you are going to shut the world?

DeletedUser

Nevertheless, the Warrior World is not closed, weep I this has properly read.

DeletedUser

coins

Why would I want 50 coins if you are going to shut the world?

Really stupid I get a message stating "
We will give back gold used on premium features!

Since the date for Rise of Heroes world closure is set to Wednesday the 11th, we are obliged to remove your features extending over that date and pay you the gold back, which can be used on other Beta world.

Please use our support link in order to create a ticket.

Your Grepolis Team"

then when I asked about it they say they aren't transferring the gold....yet the offer another 50 for bug reports, when I never received gold for it before, nor did I see them fix the bug.

DeletedUser

Dont close 'Rise of Heroes' and dont delete my posts. Im a loyal paying cutomer and have a right to post here. Youre throwing salt in a wound and Ill get nasty

Abigaill

Centaur
...yet the offer another 50 for bug reports, when I never received gold for it before, nor did I see them fix the bug.

Whenever I posted a bug report, they replied back it wasn't a bug.
OK, so they purposely have mistakes in the game ....

Slietie

Hydra
Whenever I posted a bug report, they replied back it wasn't a bug.
OK, so they purposely have mistakes in the game ....
Maybe it was not a bug but only you thought it was a bug?

Please remember that this thread is "2.45 Update feedback". Please post only posts that concern the update. Any more posts that are not about the update will be deleted.

I personally like that now the name of the town being attacked is added to the incoming attack notification.

DeletedUser1914

I personally like that now the name of the town being attacked is added to the incoming attack notification.

Me too, when you've +50 cities and no administrator, it's very hard to see which town is under attack

First of all:

@Geode: Thank you for opening a feedback thread concerning update 2.45. I have been missing such efforts for a long time.

And whatever the final decision for the beta servers will be, in future I would really appreciate to have the announcements of updates on the beta server(s) before the updates are implemented, and to have access to the respective changelogs immediately after implementation, not with two days´delay. More than once during the last months I noticed updates on beta more or less incidentally, because neither ingame, nor on the starting page, nor in this beta forum there were any notifications about its date and its changes. That makes proper testing and prompt elimination of bugs (before the update is implemented on the regular markets) almost impossible.

Even now, this very moment, the beta starting page is still showing an announcement dated August 11, 2013, about the arrival of update 2.44 on beta. And I thought it already was update 2.45 we were talking about here, weren´t we?^^

I hope I made my point.

@All beta players: Let´s not forget that the main reason for the existence of the beta servers is bug hunting and providing feedback about the handling of new features and changes. Providing such feedback is the mightiest argument for a non-closure of the beta servers, thus please act accordingly! :)

---

- Thanks for the implementation of the community requests - both seem to be helpful - and for the elimination of the bugs listed

- There might have been even more capacity for the realization of further community requests since there are also some other changes, such as the loss of the farm villages along with the loss of the last city of an island. Can´t really see the need or the wish for a change like this.

- While fixing the bug that heroes could be sent out without additional accompanying units a logical mistake has been made: It makes no sense at all that the accompanying units should be land units in all cases. You obviously forgot about Zuretha, the heroic lady whose presence increases the combat values of ships. It´s ridiculous to have the brave heroine command your light ship nuke while one slinger or hoplite or horseman in one transport ship must paddle alongside the fleet just in order to fulfill the new request that all heroes must be accompanied by land units. Please do the sea-loving lady a favour and change "land units" to "units"....^^

Last edited:

Slietie

Hydra
While fixing the bug that heroes could be sent out without additional accompanying units a logical mistake has been made: It makes no sense at all that the accompanying units should be land units in all cases. You obviously forgot about Zuretha, the heroic lady whose presence increases the combat values of ships. It´s ridiculous to have the brave heroine command your light ship nuke while one slinger or hoplite or horseman in one transport ship must paddle alongside the fleet just in order to fulfill the new request that all heroes must be accompanied by land units. Please do the sea-loving lady a favour and change "land units" to "units"....^^

Very good point, AFAIK the intention was to eliminate a situation when a hero is on its own and thus not fight. I have already discussed the change with our CM and it was already forwarded to devs. Indeed especially with Zuretha it is strange you have to send land units.

Draba Aspera, thank you for all your valuable feedback.