2.0 new Layout info collection

DeletedUser

i did not get i spot on W3 so it would be nice if someone could give some info about the topic:
screens shots of all parts of the layout and short discription how they work(no opinions please)

DeletedUser

farmfr.jpg

allyp.jpg

aaaalh.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.jpg

DeletedUser

could you describe the functions of those symbols
20symboles.png

are the windows be resize and move able?

well i know you all just have 1 town but the first to have a second when you change towns do you change location on the map and stay the open windos?

DeletedUser

I think there are shown the current movements troops, trader..

DeletedUser

20symboles.png

well i know you all just have 1 town but the first to have a second when you change towns do you change location on the map and stay the open windos?

The first one is "overviews":

This is for premium users ;)

ppvmb.jpg

The second one is "overview bar of all troops":

So you can calculate how long your troops has to run to get to an other village ;)

9h11jo.jpg

3th one:

50r7mo.jpg

Don't know what it is I think that it say's how many troops you are making ;)

4th:

I think this is an overview of attacks

5th:

An overview of your trade activities ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

20symboles.png

The triangle is the overviews button, you need administrator for that (which i do not have)

the second one is an overview of all your units (total in your current city) No administrator needed.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem.jpg

The third one is an overview of the troops being trained in the current city (no administrator needed)

The fourth one is an overview of incoming and outgoing attacks (no administrator needed)

The las one is an overview of all the trade activities going on (no administrator needed)

They are not resizeable, however they are movable

I gues the open windows stay (because you can have a maximum of 400 open windows) and i also think you change location to the new city.
read the bold

DeletedUser

Premium Feature

Greetings All, here are some screenshots of the Administrator as requested by our friend DarkKiller.

As you can see the administrator menu is center top of the screen and while this is not bad it is a little small and perhaps would be better down the left hand side?

And here is the drop down overview menu which has a few extra features compared to the en.grepolis version. Also where the drop down menu icon is there is a second City Overview icon that seems a bit superfluous to me having already put one in the Main menu down the left.

The pictures are a bit small and the stupid details don't help but if you click them they will take you to site where I posted them and you can get a better look.

DeletedUser

picture1sr.png

picture3ft.png

when you use the direct links you get the full size in the forum

are there any change to the overviews?

DeletedUser

Nah they look the same, but I'll take more and post after I get home from office

DeletedUser

when looking at the screens i noticed that the city overview sidebar is missing do you allways need to open the small icons to see whats in the town or on the way?

DeletedUser

do we only have this one map view in the game or can we somehow get a bigger view of the map ?

The "ocean view" or what it was called in the other version.

DeletedUser

if you really want a larger view than use ctlr+- but warning the loading time will increase drastically after 4 four times, but you get an unlimited zoom^^

and when it exist than they are still working on this feature so you would have to wait until it exist one day

DeletedUser

I think seekhunt is referring to the zoomed out map view displaying the overall map instead of your little island. Right now, that function is not available, but I'm sure it'll be implemented eventually.

DeletedUser

yes eclipse that was the answer i was seeking :)
But thanks. as long as the funktion has not been taking all away :)

DeletedUser

but you can zoom out to get an overview map, but you need good eyes and a good cpu^^