Search results

1. Casual worlds

Your answer shows a general lack of game tactics. Hardcore players will mercilessly take advantage of the protective functions and casual players will have little chance of survival. I will be able to play such worlds with 8- 9k cities and attack significantly smaller players. By cleverly...
  2. Casual worlds

What does InnoGames says about this? :D Rank 1 couldnt attack anyone :D
  3. Feedback: Sparta vs Hades 2018

You can get 1, 2, 3 and 10 Points. The Average should be 3 Points per try.
  4. Feedback: Sparta vs Hades 2018

Why did we get really useless rewards for pandoras box (you need activity) and really good rewards for sparta vs. hades (you need a lot of cash)? :D
  5. Feedback: Pandora's Box

Have you reduce mission time in the end?
  6. Fixed Pandoras Box: No Award and Reward for overall Ranking

Player: Meli World: ZZ8 Browser: Chrome on MacOS Rank 1 or 2 overall but no reward until now
  7. Feedback: Pandora's Box

@zutetrezut I didnt had more information about this event as you. I test this event and i use many strategies in the beginning. I calculate a lot and now i know the game mechanics for this event ;) InnoGames didnt share any information about mechanics from this event with the gpc. I only test...
  8. Acknowledged Pandoras Box: Wrong Picture

Hello... This is a really important bug... This bug destroys much of the balancing in the event... It should have priority and you ignore it lol
  9. Feedback: Pandora's Box

You will need two separate units for each mission. One unit is "dominant". The "dominant" unit gives 2/3 of the "Unit Bonus". The other unit gives the remaining 1/3. You receive the full bonus of the "dominant" unit when you send 50% of the maximum. You receive the full bonus of the other unit...
  10. Feedback: Pandora's Box

If you promise me to stop your members from annoying me i say you what is your mistake in this event ^^ Luck or gold is not the reason why I am 5 boxes further than you and still have more units left over.
  11. Feedback: Pandora's Box

@zutetrezut I understand that you want to support your alliance member "Lorenzou". But please try to look at it from my perspective. At this event you get unknown rewards after the 40th box. So I really want to get beyond box 40 so I know these rewards and know if it's worth the effort on live...
  12. Acknowledged Pandoras Box: Wrong Picture

@* Arci *
  13. Acknowledged Pandoras Box: bug in the mission tab

World: ZZ8 Name: Meli Browser: Chrome on MacOs Reproduction Steps: 1. Catch the 7. spirit and dont close the box 2. Open the mission tab (open the event window while your internet still try to connect and you can choose the mission tab) 3. Now you get this window
  14. Feedback: Pandora's Box

Feedback Pandoras Box 2018 Problems: - The running time of the missions has a much better balance compared to the 2017 version. This created new problems. The event now requires significantly more activity and this is visible to much for many players. - For many players, the biggest annoyance...
  15. Feedback: Pandora's Box

@galanoulis i report several bugs in the german market over the last years and i test each new event on the beta. I think i make my job :) Back to topic: The growth in units is too low compared to the increase in mission requirements. The running time of the missions is fine. Much better as...
  16. Feedback: Pandora's Box

Not good enough to play a real world? ;)
  17. Fixed Pandoras Box: Mission Tab

Only 1. is fixed. I can still use the second way. Deactivate Wlan --> Activate it --> open event fenster --> open mission tab while you havent connect --> Now you have it open ^^
  18. Acknowledged Pandoras Box: Wrong Picture

This mission requires slingers and horsemans. But the picture show slingers and chariots? Of course it is wrong oO
  19. Acknowledged Pandoras Box: Wrong Picture

Ingame Name: Meli World: ZZ8 Browser: Chrome on MacOS Reproduction Steps: Open the mission tab This is a picture of a Chariot, but the system wants Horsemans. Need to change the picture or use Chariots insead of Horsemans. Think the second possibility is wanted, because now you need to much...
  20. Fixed Pandoras Box: Mission Tab

need a few hours