Search results

1. clownface20

End of the world ????

i personally agree with most players keep the world open or open another world with the same settings this world helped me grow as a player and its a good way of people learning how to play the game this has been an excellent world to play in
  2. clownface20

New world

we need a new revolt world with ww mode and a speed of 5 we have been low on revolt worlds lately after sandbox 1 5 and 8 closed
  3. clownface20

Sandbox 13 config proposal

when will sandbox 13 be open
  4. clownface20

becauce if enough people speak out they might give us speed 4 lol if you dont ask you dont get
  5. clownface20

start with 5 citys please also please consider the world speed 4 is the best setting in my opinion
  6. clownface20

game speed 5 revolt system night bonus and morale enabled we dont want a to fast world or a 2 slow world its why sandbox 1 and sandbox 2 were and is so popular
  7. clownface20

another beta world please

seeing as though sandbox 8 is closing and sandbox 10 is closing very soon can we have another world wonder revolt server as we wont have one after sandbox 8 closes we only have sandbox 11 which is domination end game regards clownface20
  8. clownface20

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Talos - Fight on button does not fight

i think this domination endgame is april 1st joke lol
  9. clownface20

ZZ8 Top 12

ichor will win the wonders most likely lol
  10. clownface20

zz7

sandbox 7 is completely dead under 200 active players i suggest when the time comes to close sandbox 2 maybe consider resetting the world with the same configuration settings this world still has over 600 players which is unbelievable for a world thats 4 years old my alliance greek islands...
  11. clownface20

Active chat ?

amazing settings on new revolt server which your bringing us next week starting with 5 citys is basically a great xmas gift to us loyal players who love the beta community and hoping sandbox 8 will be a long term world like sandbox and sandbox 2:D:manticore:
  12. clownface20

Peace time 2017

to be honest i am not bothered either way but i respect peoples xmas holidays with familys and friends so i have voted for peace time out of respect for others
  13. clownface20

Active chat ?

will there be a new revolt world opening as when 5 closes there just sandbox 2 and 7 and there both conquest worlds
  14. clownface20

Active chat ?

its the perfect balance of the world not being to fast and not being to slow and the 5 citys on starting the world keeps you involved in the game if you lose a city also no morale and nb disabled makes it a lot more fun although i would have no problems if you did have nb and morale enabled...
  15. clownface20

Active chat ?

so this turned to be a very short term world especially as sandbox 2 is still doing fantastic after 4 years running we need another beta server like sandbox 2 its proven to be very popular and you guys want to test your products so why not give the beta community what they want guys
  16. clownface20

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Unit Window moved from right to left

this is an annoying problem i cant check messages or enter alliance as these tabs are blocked by the icons which should be on there side of game any help please
  17. clownface20

antiquity grepolis classic

i am just wondering if this short term celebration server is still going ahead as its meant to open today and still no sighns of it opening as of yet do we have any information please
  18. clownface20

zz7 configuration discussion

i agree with dexter120 6 hour conquest time is pretty favourable which is the settings in sandbox 2 which i would love to remind the game makers is still a very popular world even though i am expecting it to close sooner rather than later sandbox 5 revolt still has well over 1000 players and...
  19. clownface20

i agree with draba totally on this issue also can i say that the beta servers survived with sandbox zz0 running at speed 5 and sandbox 2 at speed 4 so i dont know how a higher speed than 3 can effect the game play of the beta servers but we shall see in time i am mainly dissapointed becauce we...
  20. clownface20

very dissapointed in world speed being 3 we saw with bpv server and sandbox 3 that world speeds under 4 are not very popular. i look at the statistics sandbox zz0 lasted nearly 4 years that was world speed 5 zz1 sandbox 2 still running over 3 years still popular bpv and sandbox 3 lasted less...