another beta world please

seeing as though sandbox 8 is closing and sandbox 10 is closing very soon can we have another world wonder revolt server as we wont have one after sandbox 8 closes we only have sandbox 11 which is domination end game regards clownface20

DeletedUser3326

i think the next sandbox server will gonna be a domination one with the "small" world wonders with extended effect mentioned into the devblog

DeletedUser4186

i don´t think so Dexter because i think after zz10 inno will get Infos from that World and trys to find a better Balance and make than a new Domi-Betaworld (which would surely be more logical i think)

DeletedUser3326

No i don't think so , we will not get anymore betaworld for the Domination test , the next big features we expect now are the special WW for domination worlds which will be a big tactical part of the game , to test it , and especially to see how it can be used during the beginning of a server we must get a preview with a beta world.

I think the domination balance is already good

DeletedUser4186

as long as domi is badly balanced like now it would be better to test this again and find a better balance

but thats only my opinion of course

as long as domi is badly balanced like now it would be better to test this again and find a better balance
Could you explain more in detail what‘s your problem with balancing with Domination worlds?

And keep in mind that on Zz7 was due to Test reasons a few more accounts and cities created than it would be on normal live worlds.

DeletedUser4186

of course i can Mim

Inno works on the Size of the valid Domi Area, which was on ZZ10 surely to large

AND

Inno wanted to create a enjoyable Endgame, but first responses from other Markets like NL or EN of the first normal Domiworlds showed, that there is still a lot of Work for Inno to do.

For me this means that it would be better to find a better Balance before implementing new Things, but as i said thats only my personal opinion

DeletedUser3326

i don't know , honestly i don't understand what is the problem with the balance , okay on sandbox 10 the area were certainly too large , and the activity strange regarding to the activity in real markets.

But as a user , and after all the discussions i got with others customers / players , it's impossible to pleasure evrybody , and most of the time , they just want to complain , but they never have any idea to increase the endgame which is useless finally.

This game is like the life , not perfect yes , but like in every new features you want to create there is what people expect , and there is what you planned

of course i can Mim
Thank you but I missed the detailed part..

Inno works on the Size of the valid Domi Area, which was on ZZ10 surely to large
As I wrote
And keep in mind that on Zz7 was due to Test reasons a few more accounts and cities created than it would be on normal live worlds.
and
Beta is a test world. Surely it should be possible, to create test accounts and settle test cities to check, if the mapping of the domination island works well
Inno wanted to create a enjoyable Endgame, but first responses from other Markets like NL or EN of the first normal Domiworlds showed, that there is still a lot of Work for Inno to do.
Fine. What do you exactly mean? What have IG to do? Any example in this?
For me this means that it would be better to find a better Balance before implementing new Things, but as i said thats only my personal opinion
I am fully with @dexter120
and keep in mind, if the domination area are very small, it is much more difficulty for other players to conquer cities because of much too long ways.

DeletedUser4186

so @dexter120 and @Mim le Fay

thats why different people can have different opinions, and that is a really good thing

for me part of BETA is to find right balancings of new things, as Dexter said domi area was certainly too large, so where should a test to make it smaller happen? on live? in my opinion thats not the correct place, your opinion is different and thats absolutely ok^^

and Mim what do zz7 have to do with DOMI? can you explain this to me?

Fine. What do you exactly mean? What have IG to do? Any example in this?

as i said. Inno thought to bring a very exciting Endgame full of fights and so on (like Bernard mentioned), but right now thats not the case, so do you think Domi is right now a very interesting Endgame? can you write your clear own opinion what you think about Domi? whats good, whats bad and so on? I am sure you have one or not?^^

and Mim what do zz7 have to do with DOMI? can you explain this to me?
A typo, I mean ZZ10 and everybody know this, if he/she/it played there :p

so @dexter120 and @Mim le Fay

thats why different people can have different opinions, and that is a really good thing

for me part of BETA is to find right balancings of new things, as Dexter said domi area was certainly too large, so where should a test to make it smaller happen? on live? in my opinion thats not the correct place, your opinion is different and thats absolutely ok^^
as i said. Inno thought to bring a very exciting Endgame full of fights and so on (like Bernard mentioned), but right now thats not the case, so do you think Domi is right now a very interesting Endgame? can you write your clear own opinion what you think about Domi? whats good, whats bad and so on? I am sure you have one or not?^^
And again, a lot words without any meaning. I give up.
can you write your clear own opinion what you think about Domi?
I won't test it on live worlds and for test reasons ZZ10 was ok - a short world without any long death for month and month, as we do it currently on ZZ7 without a chance to end and that ZZ10 was without feeding of WWs was the best ;)

DeletedUser3326

I tested Domination on sandbox 10 , the balance is correct regarding to the delay to win the world yes , but would be totally different in a live market because there diplomacy gonna be much more difficult.

The fact is in sandbox 10 , i took the victory from the first day , and every players that played there and saw the start of my alliance can confirm this.