Search results

1. bogdy 95

Fixed City Selection in Missions

Ingame Nick: bogdy 95 Affected world(s): zz26 Browser: Opera & Brave Reproduction steps: .login into the game . select the mission tab . choose any mission available and observe Detailed error description (What you see): The button of selecting the city for a mission is blank. also the button...
  2. bogdy 95

Fixed Batllepoints reset to 0 (visual)

Ingame Nick: bogdy 95 Affected world(s): zz26 Browser: Opera and Brave Reproduction steps: .Login .enter world .Read the battlepoint on the right side of the screen under Hero coins Detailed error description (What you see): The counte rof the battlepoints under the hero coins on the right...
  3. bogdy 95

Fixed Confirmation buttton Barracks/Harbor

Ingame Nick: bogdy 95 Affected world(s): zz26 Browser: Opera Reproduction steps: .Open Barracks/harbor .Select any troops/ships .Notice how the confirmation/build button is only half Detailed error description (What you see): The confirmation for building/training troops is displayed only...
  4. bogdy 95

Building Queue

I would like to suggest an addition to the Premium Administrator. The possibility to move buildings in the Queue without needing to cancel them and lose resources. The rules will remain the same, no bigger level building can be moved before the smaller one of the same building before is...
  5. bogdy 95

Age of every World(Server)

i would like to see and can help the new players to see how old is the server(world). That could be put as an timer in World Wonder in Alliance tab or if there are players who will not join in Alliances they should see that timer in Rankinglist at World Wonders. What do you think?
  6. bogdy 95

Joined/Player since :

Can't we get an ingame timer or counter about player info. like we have in forum but more detailed maybe. Player joined in that server and then account registered in game. And to develop more, if it is possible to make like an stats profile where is shown, how many times was that player...
  7. bogdy 95

Strategic Map Oceans

I suggest to put oceans number in every corner of the strategic map so that we don't need to scroll to the only corner where it is written and maybe even to middle since the ocean is big.
  8. bogdy 95

New (speed) Server

Hello People, I thought on an idea of server which maybe could work for an test. How does it sound an server with following setup: - server speed x100 (buildings, research, instruction and conquest) - Alliance limit to max 5-10 - Hero Coins x10 from missions - The price for everything remains...
  9. bogdy 95

Fixed Phoenician Merchant

Ingame Nick:bogdy 95 Affected world:Beta Bug found on desktop version Browser:Opera (updated to last version) Steps to reproduce: Just tring to click the ship wich appear below shipyard Detailed error description : It appears a window with an error message How it should be: it should open...
  10. bogdy 95

Event

hy all, when does the Halloween event starts?