Strategic Map Oceans

bogdy 95

Poseidon
I suggest to put oceans number in every corner of the strategic map so that we don't need to scroll to the only corner where it is written and maybe even to middle since the ocean is big.

While you are scrolling through oceans and islands on the strategic map, your personal "GPS" is keeping track, stating coordinates and ocean number as you are traveling over the map:

33159103sm.png

That´s much more precise than ocean numbers in the corners, and you can even mark and save coordinates in order to revisit them later.

If you think that´s not sufficient, the Grepolis Report Converter might offer even more ocean numbers on the map than you wish for... ;)

bogdy 95

Poseidon
While you are scrolling through oceans and islands on the strategic map, your personal "GPS" is keeping track, stating coordinates and ocean number as you are traveling over the map:

33159103sm.png

That´s much more precise than ocean numbers in the corners, and you can even mark and save coordinates in order to revisit them later.

If you think that´s not sufficient, the Grepolis Report Converter might offer even more ocean numbers on the map than you wish for... ;)

I know about that, but sometimes the GPS is a bit behind. And if i need to find a location between 2 Oceans i can't find it, because i don't know what Ocean i am right now seeing and the gps doesn't say to me exactly in that situation