Search results

1. Abigaill

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Bandit quests remain after city is lost

Unfinished "clear the island of bandits" quests remains in the quest log if your first city is taken. I suppose you could continue the quests if you retook or took another city on the same island, but how often does that happen. A penalty for losing your first city should be the loss of any...
  2. Abigaill

World Wonders Staring now ??????

World Wonders Starting now ?????? Click on a WW construction site and I see Points needed to reach the age of the World Wonders 32.69 M. / 29 M. Estimated time until the age of the World Wonders is reached: ~-0 months I know this is a short term world. I know we didn't start with the 250M...
  3. Abigaill

Night Bonus

Can we get rid of the night bonus in the sandbox world? I wasn't under the impression this world/server is player location specific, and me being in the US and on mostly in the late afternoon/evening my local time ends up being the entire night bonus time. It cripples me as that's when I'd...
  4. Abigaill

Island Quest rewards and general spell suggestion

When a Island quest reward spell that has a prerequisite is used (ex. Erinyes Reinforcement) on a city that does worship that god, you get an error message and you cannot use the spell. Then why is casting the same spell when you do not have enough population will cast w/o error message but...