Search results

1. Abigaill

Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Bandit quests remain after city is lost

If that's true then not a bug. City was lost on 22/5 Too bad update wasn't retroactive :(
  2. Abigaill

"To a new area on a different large island where player has a city." Didn't happen to me. I lost my first city and the bandit camp is still on that island waiting for me to complete quests. If I understand what you just wrote the camp should've automatically moved to a different large island...
  3. Abigaill

Good to know - TY for the info
  4. Abigaill

Unfinished "clear the island of bandits" quests remains in the quest log if your first city is taken. I suppose you could continue the quests if you retook or took another city on the same island, but how often does that happen. A penalty for losing your first city should be the loss of any...
  5. Abigaill

all stuck

Well I'm waiting for an official reason the server is unstable, an acknowledgement that someone is working on it, and a timeframe on when it will be fixed. How often is less often? There are over 5k players that registered, but you see the zero point value - it appears they never did anything...
  6. Abigaill

all stuck

So how are you supposed to know when the server will be back up if you don't try again?
  7. Abigaill

all stuck

I purposely set aside time to go all nostalgic again. But with snails pace at the beginning of the game, the lag switching views and/or getting the bad gateway message and now just a solid bad gateway even on the logon screen, I'm ready to give up. Sure I was expecting 'bugs', but game crashing...
  8. Abigaill

Fixed Looting Attack does not return

Not fixed - happening to me right now - when I try to refresh all I get is 502 bad gateway
  9. Abigaill

all stuck

Nothing fixed here - 502 Bad Gateway
  10. Abigaill

Heroes

What good is having Urephon accompany Manticores? He slows their speed down by 1/2 !!
  11. Abigaill

2.52 Update thread and Heroes

Well now I was given 300 of each coin not sure why - didn't notice it until I completed the andromeda quest. The coin bonus changes things
  12. Abigaill

Well if the staff has already made up their mind, then why bother asking us for our opinion. Why jump on the far side of the conversation? No one is saying we should have ALL the heroes AND at high levels. Prior announcements about the daily quests indicated the number of quests per day would...
  13. Abigaill

I think you need to increase the amount of coins you receive for completing each quest, or reduce the amount of coins needed to recruit a hero. For example my first here presented to me to recruit is Atalanta, and he needs 105 coins of war to recruit. I just completed a quest and I only received...
  14. Abigaill

calendar

A little late now, but what I think he means is back a couple of days ago when there was log in issues to the server, the 6 hour window for the free spin had expired and the event was on the next 'day' requiring to you pay 50 gold to get spins you missed. I can see how that's not fair - I'm a...
  15. Abigaill

Update 2.50 and Christmas Event feedback thread

300 gold a month doesn't go very far, especially when it cost 1000 gold a month to keep the advisors. The point is if I have to pay 50 gold to get another spin, the reward should work. I've reported the silly rewards as bugs (I got 1500 slingers per hour for 4 hours - anyone have a city with...
  16. Abigaill

Christmas Wheel

All the holiday events are mainly designed for gold users to spend extra gold. But I agree, almost every game I've ever played that has a pay option, has a dedicated 'shop' to be able to buy things to help you (that you can't get for free in the game). I'd like to be able to buy troop or ship...
  17. Abigaill

Exactly what is this BS? And another with receiving 750 favor, and I got one that said 62,500 resources - the pop cap, favor cap and resources cap prevent you from getting these rewards, but innogames has no problem changing you gold for additional spin attempts to receive them!!! I know this...
  18. Abigaill

I eat my words, second reward started 6 hours later.
  19. Abigaill

Ummm ... well if it's like last years event, you have to pay 50 gold to open doors you missed on the day they were available. I don't think you need 4 extra days to hope players will blow more gold. OK, 24 events = 6 days, not 10 I guess I just eat my words if by 18:00 the second reward is...
  20. Abigaill

OK, event started a little after 12, but the event has a 10 day countdown timer and there are 25 daily events. If it was sped up by 4x, shouldn't we see 6.25 days? Also, a bug ... the help (?) icon links to Grepolympia Wiki.