Search results

1. Fixed Island Quests not all working on ZZ22

Island quests that involve being attacked by slingers is not working. I've had 2 quests now where nothing occurs. This bug might impact all island quests that are supposed to attack you.... I don't know. It has only occurred to me with slingers so far. In essence, you CANNOT provoke attacks ATM.
  2. NIGHT TIME BONUS

Can we GET RID of night time bonus or shorten it so that it only goes for 4 hours. I hate NIGHT TIME bonus on the Beta Servers because it does not cater for people who work odd hours and it does not cater for people in different countries. It actually disadvantages some countries severely. We...
  3. Gold Gold Gold

If a player buys some gold then it is about time we rewarded the rest of his/her alliance by giving the other players in his/her alliance a bonus of 10% of the gold. So if someone buys 4000 gold to use in the game, the program should automatically reward the rest of the alliance with 10% (400...
  4. BLOW UP a CITY

It has come to the stage where I would like the ability to take a city, THEN, BLOW IT UP. The idea being that it creates a blank space again. Perhaps this could become a new ability of a player once he/she has over a certain number of cities. Maybe 200, 300, 400 or 500. But at some...
  5. Notes

(scr) The NOTES section is very handy. Is it possible to: 1. Make it so I can resize the screen or maybe provide 3 options for the screen size... small (as it is now) medium and large (full screen)? 2. Is it possible (Well, yeah, I know it is) to provide TABS in the notes section...
  6. MINI WONDERS ..... how about it?

On EVERY island where a team can build a WW, there could be an ability for individuals to build a MINI WW there. This could require a player to own say 5 cities on that island first. Then they can build a MINI WONDER... which could be upgraded to say level 3, giving that individual some...
  7. Trading RESOURCES -- in the market

(R)(W)(I) Hardly anyone trades resources. How about a complete overhaul of this process. Firstly.... what about a personal BANK account where you can send resources from any of your cities .... then take out resources into ANY city once they are in your bank account (Resource Vault) or...
  8. World Wonder - Sending Resources BORING

Guys, The game is becoming boring due to the tedious way that resources need to be sent to Wonders. At least before, the amounts stayed in the boxes to make the process faster. Now I have to enter figures for each city. Anything over about 40 cities is extremely boring. We need a...
  9. New players

:unhappy: NEW players should not be allowed to enter the game once the WW era has started. I am getting more and more JUNK mail from these twits. I'm sure these are just 2nd / 3rd etc accounts from players already in the game. Can you please STOP new accounts from being created now that we...
  10. Resources sent to Wonders

(R) It would be very handy if the leaders of an alliance could look at an ongoing record of resources sent to each Wonder they are building. Such a list would display how much of each resource each member has sent and possibly even the amounts sent each day. This would help leaders to know...
  11. Bank SPELL Points

(F) How about the ability to bank spell points. Espionage is useless - who cares if your spy is 10% quicker. Replace it with Bank Spell Points. You would need a maximum amount which might only be 500, but that would be nice to be able to save some of them for a rainy day. MORE things to...
  12. Improve FARMING even more!

Farming is greatly improved in the beta game; however it would be nice if there was a feature to FARM ALL (owned) FARMS with a few clicks instead of having to farm each of the 8 farms. Perhaps this could be achieved by having an icon (or maybe even using the spot which allows you to build a...