Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
We'd love to hear from you any feedback about the latest event, Sparta vs Hades 2018.

Merignac

Centaur
My honest opinion.... a good event has been turned into a money grabbing event. It was fine the way it was. Why fix something when it wasn't broken?

bogdy 95

Poseidon
My honest opinion.... a good event has been turned into a money grabbing event. It was fine the way it was. Why fix something when it wasn't broken?

Could you provide us some examples of good (old things) and the new broken one?

Merignac

Centaur
Old style you activated the captain and then had him for x amount of time. Now you have to pay for every time you want to use him. To heal all starts at 125 gold, it was 100 gold.

The only good thing is that they have taken out slow transports as prize. Otherwise it is pretty much the same, except a lot more expensive.

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Hey @Merignac, thanks for the feedback!

That's true that the healer's price got increased by 25 gold, but this happened already in the 2017 edition.
One more thing to be clarified, the captain. I think it's many many years since the captain offers his service for one battle only, at least in both 2017 and 2016 editions was this way :)

meli

Medusa
Why did we get really useless rewards for pandoras box (you need activity) and really good rewards for sparta vs. hades (you need a lot of cash)? :D

Merignac

Centaur
Hey @Merignac, thanks for the feedback!

That's true that the healer's price got increased by 25 gold, but this happened already in the 2017 edition.
One more thing to be clarified, the captain. I think it's many many years since the captain offers his service for one battle only, at least in both 2017 and 2016 editions was this way :)
mmm... Really? I played it both them years and certainly can't remember captain costing me gold for each battle. But hey! I am old... so might have forgotten that bit
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

There has always been a 12 hour cooldown for the 20% attack bonus in events of the battleground type, no matter how it was called ("Achilles" in the Battle of Troj, "Artillery" in Commander for Rome, and "Spartan Captain" in Hades vs Sparta. There is no need to summon this bonus for each battle - I take the free ones twice a day, and that´s it.

Quite obviously the event article in the wiki has not been updated since last year...^^

On worlds with heroes, you get, in addition to the free culture level, the new exclusive hero "Medea". Slingers fighting beside Medea will have increased offensive and defensive values while fighting.

:p

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Yep, the wiki is the same as last year as the event doesn't have almost anything different (the different hero will be highlighed somewhere before the live launch).

Despite event is been recycled so many times, it is still not available for the app.

Also the app upgrade so as we gain troops during the event was again delayed and published almost midway of the event....
This app upgrade is welcomed so as not to lose the troops... but again as the event is been recycled.,.. it could had been more appreciated if some effort was put so as app was actually playable from app too!!!!

According to event help guide....

xzfu_Qi7RqupEPuMMyk1ag.png

we are supposed to receive from 1 up to 10 Honor points....

Till now I keep receiving 1,2 or 3 honor points after each successful battle....

So.....
Am I too unlucky???? or there is an issue with the drop rate???

Has anyone received anything above 3??? or it is just my bad luck???

because on other similar events I recall having received 6 or even 8 and 9 points after battles but on this event... nothing yet.......
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

You can get 1, 2, 3 and 10 Points.

The Average should be 3 Points per try.

Sure.... but the question mainly was if anyone around got those.... got something more than the average.
For example @buffysara probably got a 5...
Anyone else got something more than that??

I know it is not an auction house to shout numbers around... but I am just too curious because after all those days I have not seen anything more (as it usually happened randomly on previous events...)

DeletedUser3824

I received 10 points , I think that you can get max points only if you are succesful in a new battleground ,but that's not sure . I am not looking at honor points usually .

I received 10 points , I think that you can get max points only if you are succesful in a new battleground ,but that's not sure . I am not looking at honor points usually .

Well after so many days I just got my 1st 10point (apart from usual 3) and it was on the 3rd or 4th try to win the battlefield... so I assume that the "only if you are succesful in a new battleground" is not true

(just looking the honor points for statistical reasons
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
)