Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Repeated Awards Issue

Ingame Nick:Galanoulis
Affected world(s):zz2 (but most probably all)
Browser: Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, Dolphin, qand mainly on all browsers
Reproduction steps:

1. .Open link to "your Grepolis Score"
  2. .Go to Daily Awards
  3. .Choose one you have completed more than once.

Detailed error description (What you see):
As you can see from below screenshot there is definitely something wrong with repeated daily awards (like power of the day, attacker of the day , etc)

In this example I am using the "Attacker of the Day" which I had to get (as it seemed easier that the others ) to check my suspicions....

So firstly... Not all obtained awards appear in the Grepolis Score window.
Grepolis Score (along with the lower bar in user profile are supposed to be the places where all awards someone has won appear....
Well this is wrong!!!
As you can see in the Grepolis Score window appears (form the score and only from there) that I have won this four times. When??? how cares if the player wants to know... we only provide the date from last one!!!!

So if he wants to see the dates (even for his ego only) he will have to try and locate the award from a chaotic list... and there get the separate one for each day.... (as can be seen in the attached photo!!)

Other part of the bug is that despite it is the LAST obtained award, in the drop down menu does not appear in the far bottom as all rest rewards (apart from the daily ones) but in a random place!!!! Happens only with the daily rewards!!!

And last part is that as long as I can see all dates for a daily reward when using the bb-code for a specific reward for a specific server I should also be able to get the same information in the Grepolis Score which is supposed to be a personal hall of glory for the personal awards. So either display all days or none!!

Also the fact that you select to display by bb-code a specific award from a specif server should provide same info as in the Grepolis Score or let you also select the date

How it should be:
It should display all dates in the Grepolis Score same way as the bb-code
It should display on day only upon as this is what is meant when you read
Specific Award from specific Server
As Day A award is different from Day B award!!! Otehwise it would not be called daily and give extra points every time you get it!!!

Screenshot:

J4WjwC9lR5KIvYczQTd4lQ.png

(not same result)

4yEHLpYzQN6AiZA7gzI6Lg.png

(despite just won, still not appearing last in the list as it happens with the rest!!)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... I'm sorry but I'm a little bit confused. First of all, let's not mix suggestions with bug reports.

The display of the last day only on greposcore is not a bug for instance as there isn't the space to fit N awards there, but only one. If you'd like to see every single award there, feel free to use the Ideas and Suggestions forum section :)

Providing a detailed description is ok, that's what we ask, but mixing too many stuff makes the report more confused. Can you please open a different thread for each different issue, and describe it clearly?

With the given reproduction steps I can't reproduce any bug.

Thanks ^^

DeletedUser3824

How you have so much bugs .and me ,and others don't ? I am playing here in the testservers since 5 - 6 years , but I never found so much bugs .

How you have so much bugs .and me ,and others don't ? I am playing here in the testservers since 5 - 6 years , but I never found so much bugs .

Well there are 2 options....
Either I am playing on a beta server all alone and have cloned all rest accounts as NCP's
or I am a very smart and experienced person and I am able to distinguish when something is wrong
or you do not pay attention to what happens around you and you are on a beta server environment without knowing what you are supposed to do

In any case all people around are supposed to check game fluency and if something does not seems OK then report it.....
Bugs that are too obvious to see is for the masses..... bugs hidden behind small details are usually for people with the ability to see behind the obvious and seek fo rteh unexpected when it si most expected....

Pay attention to your monitor.... use other menus and combinations of actions.... and you will find many bugs.... like the one that most likely I am going to report the coming Sunday..... (if not bored...)

Till then enjoy the game and remember...... if something looks wrongs... then it might worth up to 75gold coins!!!!

Uhm... I'm sorry but I'm a little bit confused. First of all, let's not mix suggestions with bug reports.

The display of the last day only on greposcore is not a bug for instance as there isn't the space to fit N awards there, but only one. If you'd like to see every single award there, feel free to use the Ideas and Suggestions forum section :)

Providing a detailed description is ok, that's what we ask, but mixing too many stuff makes the report more confused. Can you please open a different thread for each different issue, and describe it clearly?

With the given reproduction steps I can't reproduce any bug.

Thanks ^^

Well as long as they are not suppose to appear in the Grepolis Score the way I expected and described above.... I might drop a post in the proposals for teh 1st part.... (along with the award bb-code sorting type)

But the 2nd part is definitely a bug....
And this is how it currently appears in the awards bb-code drop down menu....
Awards seems to be sorted according to the date they were acquired...
i.e. last gained award in the end of the list.....

but as described above, in the daily awards this does not apply as they are sorted with respect to the date the award was first obtained and not according the date of teh lat time it was obtained....

i.e. as per above screenshots,
in the drop down menu the "Attacker of the day" was listed with a reference to the first date I received it i.e. 16 APRIL 2017 (and there fore appears in the middle of the list) and NOT according to the last date obtained i.e. 20MAY2018 in which case should be at the far bottom of the list!!!!!!

Hope 2nd part of above report is now more clear and this is definitely a bug..... as award is not displayed same way as the rest!!!
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Uhm... once again, I wouldn't call it a bug.

As you said, the awards are sorted by the time when you obtained them. What you're asking is a new rule to change said behaviour to better display the daily awards, right?

Once again let me try and explain in more simple/plain English.......

I won an award on 20th May 2018. Name of award "Attacker of the day"
Award does not appear in the end of the awards list as it is supposed to same and in exactly the same way as the rest awards!!!

I won another award today, 26th May 2018. Name of award "Turning Back Time 05/2018"
Once again, award does not appear in the end of the awards list as it is supposed to same and in exactly the same way as the rest awards!!!

Both awards appear in a random place along a list of about.

eg below are screenshots of the two awards and locations in teh drop down menu...

The first award...
"Attacker of teh day"
https://image.prntscr.com/image/I8hAwkDvRtqezelndUUaIQ.png
I8hAwkDvRtqezelndUUaIQ.png

and the second award which I won today
https://image.prntscr.com/image/EnT5xn4kTqOF3H1icgjTbQ.png
EnT5xn4kTqOF3H1icgjTbQ.png

and
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
guess what........

I tried to locate the new one which I had just obtained (!!!) and it was missing form the end of the award list!!!!!
https://image.prntscr.com/image/KzxKf7FfRoKwGoR4bksIqw.png
KzxKf7FfRoKwGoR4bksIqw.png

Where is my last obtained awards.... named
"Turning Back Time 05/2018"
????
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Yes... that one with the name MAY 2018!!!! This very month which is about to end!!!!!

Because by saying MAY 2018 it is supposed to be a brand new awards....

Well... let me saw you where exactly it is located this one.... (as for the attacker of the day there is already a screenshot in the first post)

https://image.prntscr.com/image/VT3DAHDER2WqH7svGdYQ0Q.png
VT3DAHDER2WqH7svGdYQ0Q.png

Yes...!!!!!! you are right..... it not located in teh end as it is supposed to be as newly awarded award..... it is in the middle!!!!
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

And guess what.... as per event time stamp all screenshots are from today......!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So after spending more than 5 minutes.... I was able to locate it....

Experienced Ruler
Colorful Easter
Friend of the Hen
Divine Forge
Thracian Oppressor
Purging the Thracian Rebels
Leader of the Thracians
Great power of the day
Jinxed
Robber
Heroic death
Master of Experiments
Master of Elements
Fortunate Ruler
Merchant
Double Agent
Wise ruler
Watery grave
Trojan Massacre
Thessalonike's Sweetheart 2015
Leader of the Trojan War
Conqueror of Troy
Aggressive ruler
Hen Whisperer
Conqueror
Elemental Analyst
Bread and Games
Legendary Army
Point King
Destroyer of Legions
Commander of Legions
Relentless Fighter
Captured Standards
Looter of the day
Helmet collector
Shield collector
Legionnaire Assassin
Cavalry Assassin
Sapper Assassin
Dark Conjurer
Dark Scribe
Lucky Winter Fun
Most creative cook
Master Innkeeper
Thessalonike's Sweetheart 2016
Feeding the poor
High accuracy orange
High accuracy yellow
Orange egg collection 2016
High accuracy white
Spy
Turning Back Time
Nature's Gift
Andromeda’s Power
Terylea's Power
Money, Money, Money!
A rare Hero's Journey
Pegasi, at your service!
Sunk Fire Ships
Portal destruction 05/2017
Manticores, at your service!
Attention, Chariots!
Harpies, at your service!
Determined Expansionist
Redeemer of the Dead
Attention, Horsemen!
Commander of Spartans
Battleground Strategist
Transport Boats, set sail!
Attention, Slingers!
Cyclops, at your service!
Fast Transport Ships, set sail
Lightships, set sail!
Slaughterer of Cyclopses
Biremes, set sail!
Erinys, at your service!
Dark Scribe 2016
Sunk Light Ships
Horsemen's Despair
Dark Conjurer 2016
Master Conjurer 2016
Sunk Fast Transport Ships
Stopping Fast Transport Ships
Slaughterer of Manticores
Triremes, set sail!
Trained hoplite 09/2017
Athletic hoplite racer 09/2017
Trained archer 09/2017
Athletic archer 09/2017
Trained javelin thrower 09/2017
Athletic javelin thrower 09/2017
Trained chariot racer 09/2017
Democritus' Bounty
Athletic chariot racer 09/2017
Charioteer Skulls
Jason's Bounty
Heracles' Bounty
All the crystals 12/2017
Lucky Winter Fun 12/2017
Friend of Heroes
Stopping Colony Ships
Trainer
Ruler of the Seas
Slaughterer of Harpies
Ruler of the World
Divine Aid
Most creative cook 01/2017
Feeding the poor 01/2017
Stopping Transport Boats
Resisting the Manticores
Slaughterer of Minotaurs
Deimos' Bounty
Slaughterer of Centaurs
Supporter of the day
Intercepted Light Ships
Urephon's Power
Aristotle's Bounty
Deathtrap for Hydras
Griffins, at your service!
Sunk Triremes
Sunk Biremes
Apheledes' Power
High accuracy yellow 04/2017
Attacker of the day
High accuracy orange 04/2017
Yellow egg collection 04/2017
Orange egg collection 04/2017
High accuracy white 04/2017
Intercepted Transport Boats
Christopholus' Bounty
Sunk Transport Boats
Stopping Light Ships
Horseman Skulls
Atalanta's Power
Orpheus' Power
Slaughterer of Hydras
Zuretha's Bounty
Helen's Power
Horsemen's Sacrifice
Agamemnon's Power
Turning Back Time 05/2018
Gather the Wise Men
Aristotle's Power
Nature's Gift 05/2018
Charioteers' Despair
Deathtrap for Minotaurs
Attention, Archers!
Deimos' Power
Hector's Power
Archer Skulls
Slaughterer of Divine Envoys
Charioteers' Sacrifice
Chiron's Power
Gather the Fellowship
Hoplites' Despair
Redeemer of the Dead 07/2017
Commander of Spartans 07/2017
Agamemnon's Bounty
Leonidas' Bounty
Themistokles' Bounty
Resisting the Erinys
Battleground Strategist 07/2017
Daidalos' Bounty
Urephon's Bounty
Attention, Swordsmen!
Attention, Hoplites!
Andromeda's Bounty
Terylea's Bounty
Rekonos' Bounty
Ferkyon's Bounty
Pariphaistes' Bounty
Heracles' Power
Christopholus' Power
Dark Scribe 09/2017
Dark Conjurer 09/2017
Master Conjurer
Island Overlord
Deathtrap for Manticores
Jason's Power
Slingers' Despair
Deathtrap for Griffins
Resisting the Harpies
Closing the Box 10/2017
Daidalos' Power
Spirit Finder 10/2017
Pandora's Champion
Spirit Trapper 10/2017
Spirit Hunter 10/2017
Leonidas' Power
Stopping Triremes
Swordsman Skulls
Democritus' Power
Medea's Power
Slaughterer of Cerberi
Hoplite Skulls
Hector's Bounty
Ferkyon's Power
Creator of Legends
Ruler of your lands
Odysseus' Power
Slinger Skulls
Slaughterer of Calydonian Boars
Pelops' Power
Trained shield luger 01/2018
Athletic shield luger 01/2018
Trained biathlete 01/2018
Athletic biathlete 01/2018
Trained figure skater 01/2018
Athletic figure skater 01/2018
Trained ski jumper 01/2018
Athletic ski jumper 01/2018
Orpheus' Bounty
Pariphaistes' Power
Apheledes' Bounty
Slaughterer of Erinys
Slaughterer of Pegasi
Telemachos' Power
Deathtrap for Divine Envoys
Shield collector 01/2018
Cavalry Assassin 01/2018
Thessalonike's Sweetheart 02/2018
Sapper Assassin 01/2018
Helmet collector 01/2018
Legionnaire Assassin 01/2018
Rekonos' Power
Slaughterer of Medusae
Themistokles' Power
Ylestres' Power
Intercepted Triremes
Zuretha's Power
Resisting the Divine Envoys
Slaughterer of Griffins
Egg crusher of the day
Hen Whisperer 03/2018
Elemental Analyst 03/2018
Catapult Crew Skulls
Intercepted Fast Transport Ships
Eurybia's Power
Resisting the Minotaurs
Catapult Crews' Sacrifice
Slingers' Sacrifice
Resisting the Hydras
Resisting the Griffins
Deathtrap for Harpies
Ajax's Power
Hoplites' Sacrifice
Resisting the Cyclopses

They are in positions 124 & 141 of my list of the 247 awards I have obtained until now!!!!
And for someone to find it here it is easy.... just a small Ctrl+F for search and there you go.....
But guess again.... in the drop down menu we do not have the Ctrl+F option..... It is just a random list of 248 entries for my case!!!!
Not alphabetically.... but by date of award!!!!
(they have also been colored and highlighted so as to make it even more easy to locate them...)

So as long as those two awards, and especially the last one with the name MAY 2018 do not appear in the end of the 248 entries list.... then YES... this is a problem and it is called BUG!!!!

If for you the resolution is "create a new rule" then yes... do so.....
Because from my player point of view I really do not care at all as for me it takes about 30 seconds to locate the entry thanks to my manual hand made "scripting" trick...

As long as Inno has decided the awards to be sorted according to the nomination date and not alphabetically, then Inno has to comply with that decision because in the end of the day it was not me who decided that....
On the other hand Inno can just do nothing and enjoy seen company clients wasting their time to find something which Inno do not know how to represent

So is this a bug which you fix and pay me the 75 gold (as it is fully documented and form included) or it is not a bug despite it does not comply with what Inno set as "awards locate" rule... last award obtained... last entry in the list.....

(funny that there is a limit of 10000characters per post and 19seconds in-between consecutive posts....)

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Creating a new post in the suggestion section like "hey, can you move the daily award at the bottom of the list once won again?" would have taken waaaay less than 10.000 characters.

I'll forward this as a suggestion ^^

Creating a new post in the suggestion section like "hey, can you move the daily award at the bottom of the list once won again?" would have taken waaaay less than 10.000 characters.

Yes that is true..... because with all those characters even you get a data buffer overflow.....
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

Because if you had paid some attention you would had seen that apart from the daily awards... the problem is also with the Turning Back Time 05/2018 which is NOT a daily award......

VT3DAHDER2WqH7svGdYQ0Q.png

Which award managed to also turn back in the queue.......

You like it or not this is a programming error i.e the definition of a bug........

I could not care less if you fix it or not......
For me it makes no difference.....
as due to my "trick" I locate them in less than 30 seconds....

8GBk3-NHSC2--q9dc94yfA.png

(need more time to open menu rather than locate it.....

Your problem will be the rest of your customers who keep searching for it somewhere in the chaos of a list which seems to be random and unsorted in a human friendly way......

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
That award is under the same category as the daily awards, still working as intended :)

That award is under the same category as the daily awards, still working as intended :)

Well you could have said that before when

that despite award says May2018 it is an old awards and not a new one as it name indicates....

Because in the Γρεπολισσψορε window we have different entries....

weOUOJ-nQ-63J0Ss9jXtZQ.png

and NOT the same ones like in the daily awards case....

QWIrIjNiQpKGQjMq2nGA3g.png

So not only the list is a no-sense spagetti.. but hte whole awards thing is starting getting no-sense as to when it is repeated ot self and when not!!!

Bon Appétit...
obiad.gif
tjem.gif
obiad.gif
tjem.gif
tjem.gif

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Well you could have said that before when

that despite award says May2018 it is an old awards and not a new one as it name indicates....

Because in the Γρεπολισσψορε window we have different entries....

weOUOJ-nQ-63J0Ss9jXtZQ.png

and NOT the same ones like in the daily awards case....

QWIrIjNiQpKGQjMq2nGA3g.png

So not only the list is a no-sense spagetti.. but hte whole awards thing is starting getting no-sense as to when it is repeated ot self and when not!!!

Bon Appétit...
obiad.gif
tjem.gif
obiad.gif
tjem.gif
tjem.gif

If you hover your mouse on the NWOT awards on this creen you'll notice they have different names, and again they're not inthe same category as Attacker of the day.