DeletedUser2543

I liked this event in 2012 and 2013, so hopefully it's similar to this two and it will be a good event
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser

When will this hot event finally start?
Time please can hardly wait.
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser

Good evening Arci,

Have a question about Grepo Olympia, hope can help me. How can I activate these awards here? look the Screen..
axuxyjywz47.jpg

Or is it only about Hopilte Race, which has indeed with the old Grepo Olympia nothing more to do here. I was really looking forward to this event, but now I am really disappointed. This is not the Grepo Olympia, which I loved. I am very disappointed of you, play this game are the (your registration date: 23.07.2011) on German servers. Feel it as a disgrace that you have a great event.

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
You are always so impatient... I think you should relax and enjoy the game a bit more, without overreacting at every single thing you don't understand or like, making the problems even bigger then they are.

The answer is from the very first page of the event tutorial, did you read it?

ZvIxUGB.png

Each discipline lasts 72hours, this means that obviously you can't see the ranking of a discipline even before someone can partecipate at it. Tomorrow you'll see the second ranking tab unlocked, as the new discipline will come out.

Last grepolympia event had the exact same behavior :)

The whole competion is running for 12 days.

In the first 3 days, you will have the first discipline, in the second time the second discipline, and so on, and so on.

Actually it is the same precedure how every Olympia event or let me say the same precedere as every year, Geistilein ;)

DeletedUser

The whole competion is running for 12 days.

In the first 3 days, you will have the first discipline, in the second time the second discipline, and so on, and so on.

Actually it is the same precedure how every Olympia event or let me say the same precedere as every year, Geistilein ;)

lol
Here is only 3 days available..Tomorrow there is an update here because of the event..Why such events with the whip must be hunted here..So under the Motto test times briefly..The true troubleshooting takes place under live conditions..
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
smiley_emoticons_panik4.gif

regards
Geisti

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
What are you talking about? The event here on beta is exactly the same as you'll see on live markets, it just started some days before.

On live markets disciplines will last 3 days too, and obviously you won't be able to partecipate at the 4th on the first day.
Tomorrow we won't have an "event update", who said that? We'll probably fix that ranking issue, but it's not anything related to event or disciplines behavior.

Just read the tooltip, it's not event end but discipline end, which is not the same thing.
IAQUj73.png

We're happy that you want to share with us your feedbacks but, please, think twice before complaining on something that doesn't even exist.

DeletedUser

It's been a long time since they've enjoyed this event. I miss such old events here. Have also said my opinion in the Dev blog.
iegfwznvk17.jpg

Maybe I have to get used to the fact that here is nothing more like the old events here. Should perhaps make the best of it, and look forward to the return of this event. If nothing else will be left for me.

regards
Geisti

Well, maybe we can make Geisti read the old Grepolympia articles in the German Wiki in order to refresh his memory...^^

---

The rewards for the top ten alliances in the first competition are missing. There was neither a notification nor is there an effect icon visible in the cities.

Is this a bug? And if not, when will these rewards be activated?

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The rewards for the top ten alliances in the first competition are missing. There was neither a notification nor is there an effect icon visible in the cities.

Is this a bug? And if not, when will these rewards be activated?
Devs are aware of that and investigating on the causes :)

DeletedUser

Do not take personal Arci..
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

We now all know how the process of the finished event is here. The upper guru of the game design, wakes up one night sweat bathed. Because He has an idea again, how to make the game more interesting from his point of view (cough). Since on the internal test world is not anyway rumbling, the game in this state still understands. Let alone plays, and what you have done with these recent changes or will do (WW - UM). Then he hurriedly calls his people, please program the fix for me. Mistakes are accepted cheaply. Let's fix this on the beta servers, the true test we make under live conditions.

But whoever complains must also praise!

Despite all the problems at this event, I am very happy about it. The IG has reissued this event. I wish Mir, IG would reactivate more of these old events here. (Looking for gourds or needing beer) only increase by 2 times out of the standing. Thank you IG the Grepo Olympia from the winter sleep here!
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

regards
Geisti