Recent content by JaiMalik

1. Fixed Mobile App Alarm

It is the mobile push alarm that sounds when attacked when you are not on the app. I am in 4 worlds in EN server, 1 in US server and 2 in ZZ and tested all of them and no alarm.
  2. Fixed Mobile App Alarm

JaiMalik: zz7, zz8, En server and Us server: Samsung Note 8: Android: 8.0 Oreo: Attacked own city: No alarm sounded: HAlarm sounded:
  3. Peace time 2017

Yes, I would like to continue with the peacetime.
  4. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Unit Window moved from right to left

Just found a fix without having to disable DIO. Uncheck the spell box only. It will move it back to the right.
  5. Not a Bug/Cannot reproduce Unit Window moved from right to left

DIO tools is the issue. Same issue in Chrome. Fixed when I deactivated the tools.
  6. Fixed Island Quest Troop Send

It is working properly now.
  7. Fixed Island Quest Troop Send

Wil do.
  8. Fixed Island Quest Troop Send

Cleared cache and turned off add ons. I got the same result. Tried attacking challenge and got the same thing. Looks like the proper window for any troop sending challenge is not coming up properly.
  9. Fixed Island Quest Troop Send

Update. Quest with resource send is working properly as well.
  10. Fixed Island Quest Troop Send

JaiMalik Sandbox 5 (Bug found on desktop version) Chrome Steps to reproduce:Choose "Intrigue of the Merchants" challenge and then choose "help weapons merchant" option and then click on "challenge" icon. Detailed error description (What you see): When "challenge" icon is pressed, a blank...
  11. Fixed Unable to use "Improved Wood Production"

I am having the same issue but with all the improved spells of wood, stone and silver. This is occurring in ZZ5 BPV. Refresh does not help. Checked Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox. Mobile app on android will not do anything as well. It does not state anything. Just nothing. The items are...