Recent content by Evony

1. Fixed Island Quests not all working on ZZ22

Island quests that involve being attacked by slingers is not working. I've had 2 quests now where nothing occurs. This bug might impact all island quests that are supposed to attack you.... I don't know. It has only occurred to me with slingers so far. In essence, you CANNOT provoke attacks ATM.
  2. NIGHT TIME BONUS

Can we GET RID of night time bonus or shorten it so that it only goes for 4 hours. I hate NIGHT TIME bonus on the Beta Servers because it does not cater for people who work odd hours and it does not cater for people in different countries. It actually disadvantages some countries severely. We...
  3. Gold Gold Gold

If a player buys some gold then it is about time we rewarded the rest of his/her alliance by giving the other players in his/her alliance a bonus of 10% of the gold. So if someone buys 4000 gold to use in the game, the program should automatically reward the rest of the alliance with 10% (400...
  4. Top 12 alliances...sink or swim

What's your prediction now? :-) I studied the teams a little and decided there were too many small alliances. I then came up with an idea of merging with friends and enemies from the other Beta world. The others agreed to give this a go .... and we have now changed the whole look of the...
  5. Top 12 alliances...sink or swim

Now, to set the record straight. PHOENIX REBORN won the last world, not DC. The rules changed part way through the game from 4 WW to 7. Phoenix completed 4 WW well before the others. Yes, DC did eventually complete 7. However, Phoenix Reborn lost some cities on their WW islands due to bugs...
  6. Roadmap discussion!

Some of these changes sound very interesting. I'm sure many may look forward to them. I'd like to suggest that there should be a way for leaders of an alliance to see exactly what resources have been sent to the WW. This way, leaders know who is truly committed to the alliance and who is doing...
  7. BLOW UP a CITY

WHY??? It gets to the stage where you simply have too many cities, but you would still like to be able to take them from other players, but not have to keep them. I think you missed my point. I reckon I know what the game is about by now!!! Look, you want to keep players interested in the...
  8. BLOW UP a CITY

It has come to the stage where I would like the ability to take a city, THEN, BLOW IT UP. The idea being that it creates a blank space again. Perhaps this could become a new ability of a player once he/she has over a certain number of cities. Maybe 200, 300, 400 or 500. But at some...
  9. Notes

(scr) The NOTES section is very handy. Is it possible to: 1. Make it so I can resize the screen or maybe provide 3 options for the screen size... small (as it is now) medium and large (full screen)? 2. Is it possible (Well, yeah, I know it is) to provide TABS in the notes section...
  10. MINI WONDERS ..... how about it?

That was just an example. I would expect that a player would be able to make the same types of WW that exist now, but in Miniature size and only benefiting THEM... Different MINI Wonders would provide different benefits, just like the things you have mentioned Celte. 2% Faster Boats, 2%...
  11. MINI WONDERS ..... how about it?

On EVERY island where a team can build a WW, there could be an ability for individuals to build a MINI WW there. This could require a player to own say 5 cities on that island first. Then they can build a MINI WONDER... which could be upgraded to say level 3, giving that individual some...
  12. World Wonder - Sending Resources BORING

Come on! :unhappy: When the Grepo programmers created the ability to do a city Festival / Victory Processions, etc in all cities at once ... this was one of the best improvements I have seen. There is still nothing like this for sending resources to WW. Is anything happening in...
  13. Trading RESOURCES -- in the market

(R)(W)(I) Hardly anyone trades resources. How about a complete overhaul of this process. Firstly.... what about a personal BANK account where you can send resources from any of your cities .... then take out resources into ANY city once they are in your bank account (Resource Vault) or...
  14. World Wonder - Sending Resources BORING

Guys, The game is becoming boring due to the tedious way that resources need to be sent to Wonders. At least before, the amounts stayed in the boxes to make the process faster. Now I have to enter figures for each city. Anything over about 40 cities is extremely boring. We need a...
  15. New players

:unhappy: NEW players should not be allowed to enter the game once the WW era has started. I am getting more and more JUNK mail from these twits. I'm sure these are just 2nd / 3rd etc accounts from players already in the game. Can you please STOP new accounts from being created now that we...