ZZ17

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbstractGR

Calydonian Boar
Since the world is dead for over 2 months now, there is no point for the last 2 weeks to have a peace pact. Just let it end without pact so that we can still attack and defend for fun between us friends...why not? :biggrin:

Last edited:

alkpa

Centaur
The idea of a period of peace at the end of the world is completely useless. It is of no interest except for non-existent players, who have not conquered any city in the world, to make colonies and build in order to get a better position in the ranking. It's offensive to players who have honored the game and fought for dominance. Get out of this period.

AbstractGR

Calydonian Boar
@Arci oi mate what happened to zz17? No banner of its closure, had at least a week to complete the 14 days and suddenly it is closed? No explanations, not even the award. We at least own an explanation or we could confirm that there was a modder in the world acting on his/her/it own...

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Thanks for the report, that's weird.

It is now open again and the closing banner disappeared. However, it should close in 5 days

buffysara

Athena
HäH ?

40256716ug.png

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
The timer started again, we're investigating on what is going on.

You can have fun one more month before it closes :)

malgai

Hera
Hahahahaha malgai is a modder isn't he? A friend maybe? Unreal, so blatantly unprofessional...
For your information: I am not part of the Beta Team and I do not have any advantages that you don't have.
I was surprised by the removal of the peace time and the extension of the closing counter as well.
And trust me, I do not enjoy getting spam-spelled by you and your alliance. I definitely have no idea how on earth this situation should give me any advantages.
If I had any influence on this, an extension of the closing counter and especially the removal of the peace time would be the very last things that would come to my mind.

AbstractGR

Calydonian Boar
@malgai How naïve you think we are? Why, if you were, would you come out and say you aren't? And of course you would benefit for the extension of time, what are you talking about? You couldn't reach first place within 5 days, now you have a whole month. I am not even going to argue with the spells, there can't be, in any beta, a more bitter person than someone building alone in a sea 50 hours away, just to get on top hahaha. You are laughable at least. Close the thread, it isn't much of a discussion. The world should have ended, the extension wasn't needed, this whole thing is very fishy.

malgai

Hera
@malgai How naïve you think we are? Why, if you were, would you come out and say you aren't?
Do I have a Team Tag on the forums? No.
Did I ever reply to any Ticket of you or your friends or anyone here? No.
Do you see any post of mine in the announcement section? Maybe Event section? Guess the answer: No.
What should be my duty when I don't do the things mentioned above?
Okay, I know, you won't believe me. But I want to clarify once more: I am not part of the beta Team and I do not have any more possibilities than you have.
And of course you would benefit for the extension of time, what are you talking about? You couldn't reach first place within 5 days, now you have a whole month.
I still have 13 cities less than #1. Don't you think that #1 can build up his cities? I think so. I also think that #3, who has only 3 cities less than me, can easily get big cities from your alliance like it happened during the past few weeks. Without having to build them up. I am pretty sure that the current #3 will be #2 in the end because of this unexpected change of the closing date. But let's continue with your next statement:
I am not even going to argue with the spells, there can't be, in any beta, a more bitter person than someone building alone in a sea 50 hours away, just to get on top hahaha. You are laughable at least.
Might be. I might be a laughable person that resisted against hundrets of attacks each day (and a few at night as well) on previous worlds. (Apart from zz7 where I wasn't able to resist against this massive amount of attacks during my final exams at school. I was alone after all 3 members of my alliance got banned permanently and there were 2 greek alliances spamming and attacking one single player, but okay...).
Since late summer 2020, I don't have enough time anymore: I moved to the outback where I didn't have to react to attacks because I simply don't have the time for this anymore (Okay, Corona actually did let me have time, but I didn't knew that this virus hits us that hard again...). It wasn't intended to get #1 or anything like that. I just settled, built up my cities and took part in events so I don't miss playing Grepolis too much.
Well, this text is getting too long, but basically when your alliance started to spam-spell me, I started to build up non-necessary buildings and tried to gather points to have at least somthing in return. This is where we are at now. And I agree with you, this behavior is laughable. From both sides.
Close the thread, it isn't much of a discussion. The world should have ended, the extension wasn't needed, this whole thing is very fishy.
I agree with you again. The world should have ended and something is fishy here. But I don't think this was done on purpose, so the fishy thing might be inside some code.
Maybe this discussion between us two gets deleted. It definitely doesn't fit here but I couldn't just watch you shouting out fake news about me in this forum.

But I think you still won't believe me. I have already said everything and I won't reply to this topic anymore because it definitely doesn't fit in here. This dispute is truly "laughable", including my reaction. I should have been quiet. That's why this is my last answer to any further accusations of you.

I am very sorry for all the other forum readers!
You won't see any further replies from me about this topic.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
So, you get tickets? Interesting...
No, he doesn't get any ticket on Beta as he doesn't have access to the tools for that, as he's not part of the Beta team.

Please let's keep it simple. Due to an issue, the world closing system didn't work and the timer was automatically restarted. Since we quite often receive the request to have worlds that last longer, I thought that it would have been appreciated to leave it open so that you can have some more fun for some more days.

There isn't any other reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.