Your impressions so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1231

Booty sucks! Instead of giving you a needed boost to your income it just lets you click half as much to get exactly the same amount of resources. Clicking on your farms every 5 minutes to get max loot is only slightly worse than clicking every 10 minutes to get exactly the same amount of loot. You might as well just remove the tech from the game altogether. If I had known that before I wouldn't have wasted my time pushing for lvl 7 academy and just gone straight for my market before pushing all the way to level 10 academy to get my horsemen and ignoring booty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most of the data doesn't update without a hard refresh no matter what browser so that kind of sucks. Everything else looks pretty good so far though.

DeletedUser

We can't reduce the size of the windows pop-up (exemple : city overview)
On a netbook, we can't see all of the windows.

DeletedUser

Please change Balance of the farmingsystem!!!
I don't want to click every village every 5 minutes.
When you have 20+ cities it will be awful and u will need soo much time-.-

DeletedUser

Booty

Booty is a wasted slot. All it does is change the time. I was expecting an increase in yield.

I like almost everything else.

DeletedUser

Morale is still a garbage tool. All it does is penalize someone who puts some effort into the game. I hope it's tossed when 2.0 finally goes live.

DeletedUser

Morale is not a 2.0 feature.

Since this thread is getting a bit long in the tooth, I am closing it. First impressions are no longer needed and there are discussions about 2.0 elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.