Your impressions so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alright, it's been a couple of hours now since 2.0 opened.

I would really like to know what you think of it so far. (Aside from being a bit buggy, which was to be expected.) But what do you think of the layout and the new farm system and anything else that's new and different from the previous version?

DeletedUser

Alright, it's been a couple of hours now since 2.0 opened.

I would really like to know what you think of it so far. (Aside from being a bit buggy, which was to be expected.) But what do you think of the layout and the new farm system and anything else that's new and different from the previous version?

I like the extra's:
- New god
- World wonderes

Only I don't understand the farm system.

Why you have to loot? Why do you have to demand?
On both I don't get resources :s

The lay-out is not so nice :s it are all new tabs...
I mean it maybe can be nice with more villages.
I'm trusted with the old system that's the reason that I don't like it right now but that can change ;)

So the only thing I like right now are the extra's

But this can change :p
When the bugs are gone (the biggest one) than I will replay again

Edit: The ranglist is also not so good :s
I don't know it's a bug but:

- You have to scroll because you max can see 4 players at time.
- You can scroll from place 1 to the end but not of the end to the top... I think this is a bug to.
- There are to much tabs, in the old lay-out there were less and I found it better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't really like the UI, maybe cause I'm used to play with the 1.0's one.
I also don't understand why I can't take control of village with my swordsmans, it's more difficult to nderstand.
The Attack planner is just awesome o/

edit : "To occupy another village you will need 0 further troops on this island." ? ^^'

Should we attack village with Swordmans or with attack troops ? (There is any resistance when the village belong to obody ?)

DeletedUser

I like it, the new god looks good and i like the Evening effect on the polis itself.

I'm not sure what No Skills, Just Luck meant by world wonders tho, i cannot find them.

Also are the village bugs, I presume they're bugs, gonna be fixed soon?, i can send troops to conquer villages but i did demand some resources and got none lol

DeletedUser

I like the new graphics I think there really good quality,
Im not to keen on the whole new mini window for everything you click on but thats probably just cos im used to Version 1.
hopefully it will get better as bugs get noticed and fixed and i'm looking forward to when its launched in a proper world

DeletedUser

I like the new design and style,but it has some bugs and it works slow :(...anyways it's just a beta,I hope you fix them...and I like the villages too,that you can conquer them ;)

DeletedUser

CITY OVERVIEW LOOK:(as you notice when you open things like city overview it opens another window)
2e4gh29.jpg
i'm not playing but do you always open the map? or can you view a city overview alone?
because otherwise when you skip through towns to build you would always need to load the map even when you don't need the map

Also are the village bugs, I presume they're bugs, gonna be fixed soon?, i can send troops to conquer villages but i did demand some resources and got none lol
as far as i know you have a limit of how many villages you can conquer and did you demand of your conquered village?

DeletedUser

Please note that this thread was not intended to be the thread to report bugs or to ask questions. There are other threads for that.

DeletedUser

Please note that this thread was not intended to be the thread to report bugs or to ask questions. There are other threads for that.

Where is the thread?... i cant seem to find it :(:unhappy:

DeletedUser

allyp.jpg

I love the overview, especially because my resulution is really high.

Great job Innogames ^^

DeletedUser

bug01q.jpg

i know what the ranking names mean but there is really no point in displaying the names at all when the important part ends up as ...

DeletedUser

I like it a lot actually, it's just a matter of getting used to the new system
If I get used to this I'm afraid I won't like the old one anymore :smirk:
At the moment you get a lot of bugs but they'll be solved in the future so it doesn't really bother me that much.

Good job Innogames !

DeletedUser

Overall, Thumbs up

I few minor teething issues with the farming but we will work that out. The screens can end up cluttered with all the windows but the graphics are okay. The stop menu and the side menu are too much and have the same functions especially once you add the premium administrators menu and then the overview drop menus. Is a bit much to take in. While I do like it, it does need some work, but that's to be expected from a test.

Argentis

DeletedUser

I have to say that the bugteam is doing there work very well ^^

many bugs are out now and the gameplay is much nicer to play.

Well done guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.