Wrong Language?

DeletedUser

The menu headers are in english, but most of the content is in what I assume is german. The language change is different, so can anyone tell me how to figure this out?

DeletedUser

Most of it is in English. There are some German bits that still need translating. You just have to deal with it until they are translated.

DeletedUser

the german text only exist in german at the moment, so you need to wait until its translated if you can't read german or help your self with an translation tool
and there is no option to chose the language

DeletedUser

where can i choose a other language?
i dont understand much things
i want german

DeletedUser

well, things such as the farming are in german. I don't have any troops yet, so that isn't a proplem atm. Anyone know any good translator sites?

DeletedUser

it has just been said that this server is international and therefore ONLY english in the game.

DeletedUser

i mean if there is everything in german anyways it s no problem to change language isn´t it?

DeletedUser

You cannot change the language of the game. This is an international server; therefore, the only language is English.

DeletedUser

are you joking or do you mean it?

just to clarify.
You play grepolis beta version. This has been set up by innogames so people (us) can test out new stuff before it hits the real world servers.

Now because we all come from all over the world, the most normal language will be english since this is the most commend language in the world. Now if you have a problem with that. You surely are not meant to be here.

DeletedUser

are you joking or do you mean it?

just to clarify.
You play grepolis beta version. This has been set up by innogames so people (us) can test out new stuff before it hits the real world servers.

Now because we all come from all over the world, the most normal language will be english since this is the most commend language in the world. Now if you have a problem with that. You surely are not meant to be here.
i problem with that means i only understand English and i can't understand any other language in farming what i will do that i cant understand because there is a another language

DeletedUser

The german text in, well all grepolis will be changed to english as soon as possible. So dont worry.

You will eventually learn what the buttons or function do, and remember them. Until then patient is your friend and hopefully soon the whole game will be in english :)

DeletedUser

all i did was copy and paste the entire text in the farming villages into the google translator, easy as pie. I now have 4 farms under my control. 2.0 is really easy, even with all the bugs and language differences.