Worshiping the gods

DeletedUser

i have chosen worship hera in 2 cities, but they share the the same manna so while they both have access to the same troops and spells they do not accrue manna separately 1 temple is at 15 and the other is at 3.

this doesn't seem right to me, but many things in this game do not, so is this a bug or is this supposed to be this way, but then what happens when you have more than 4 cities will the manna points be divided between more and more cities ?

if so building your temple past the points you need for the units would be unnecessary if you don't want to use the units and only the the spells then level 1 is all you need.

DeletedUser

ok i know how this is working while the 2 cities have to share the manna the amount earned per hour is increased by adding the second city so it basically is like having the 2 cities worshiping it was a little confusing because the the temple at 3 added so little i didn't notice it.

DeletedUser

Somewhat along the same lines as this,

I recently took a city, and once the conquer finished, the city was worshiping one god, i was already worshiping the same god in another town.

So i decided to burn up the FP and to switch gods to one i wasnt worshiping.

Now I know it says that when you change gods you lose all Favor and all Myth units for that god.

WHAT I DIDNT KNOW WAS that by changing gods i woud lose ALL FP in BOTH TOWNS, :mad: not just the one that i changed gods in.

Im curious if this is a bug or if thats just how it goes. If i had known this i would of burnt up the other 400+ favor in my other town as well before changing.

Any help from the developers on this one? Is this the way its supposed to be or is it a glitch?

Thanks,

1wordrow1

DeletedUser

same happened to me when i switched gods in the city, but my temple in that city wasn't high enough to have myth units so i didn't lose any even in my other city. but i (like you) didn't realize that i would lose all the manna i had saved.

if it's not a bug then maybe some "tweeking" is in order so that you don't lose what you have already only what that city has accrued.

DeletedUser

Each god has its owl pool of favor. There are only 4 pools. When you burn up the favor in a city you burned up all the favor in the pool regardless of how many cities worship that god. its set this way with a 500 favor cap so it cant be abused. So its not a bug.

Last edited by a moderator: