World Wonders

DeletedUser2391

Please, is it possible to decrease the amount of resources needed for the world wonders?

The world Theta (Finland) is open for 3 years...
It is impossible to finish there!
We only have 7 players. The world speed is 4!
Only some members send resources. Many have already given up...
We have written to Support, but they can not act without authorization.
I also wrote to Devblog Grepolis, no answer...

I beg, look at our situation!

Best regards.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
This issue may appear on very rare cases, in markets with just a few players... a solution is already being designed anyway ;)

DeletedUser2391

This issue may appear on very rare cases, in markets with just a few players... a solution is already being designed anyway ;)
i am very grateful... have a happy new year!

DeletedUser2391

Any news about this topic?

now, you have only 5 players in the word...

Please, is it possible to decrease the amount of resources needed for the world wonders?
It is impossible to finish there!

I beg again, look at our situation!

Best regards.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Considering it's a very unique case, you should contact the support of your market to find a solution :)

DeletedUser3326

i think they already did it and did not get any answer , i guess the staff team for this market is not huge ....

it seems there is 4months delay between their question , and they have still no news...

i think they already did it and did not get any answer , i guess the staff team for this market is not huge ....

it seems there is 4months delay between their question , and they have still no news...
Oh yes.

I remember that I read, they contacted the support and the CM, but they didn't received an answer and/ or a satisfactory solution. If there is an offer, to play the game in a world with 5 player, they have to have a chance to win or to finish this game, haven't they?

DeletedUser2391

Considering it's a very unique case, you should contact the support of your market to find a solution :)
We have written to Support, but they can not act without authorization.
I also wrote to Devblog Grepolis, no answer...
I wrote for them on May, 2018...
Devblog no answer...

Oh yes.

I remember that I read, they contacted the support and the CM, but they didn't received an answer and/ or a satisfactory solution. If there is an offer, to play the game in a world with 5 player, they have to have a chance to win or to finish this game, haven't they?
thanks guys

DeletedUser2391

I did...

"Grepolis - Asiakastuki 2018-05-17 09:43:37
Hei,
kiitos viestistä.
Toimitamme palautteesi eteenpäin pelisuunnitteljoidemme käsiteltäväksi, mutta emme varmuudella voi luvata muutoksia resurssuvaatimuksiin.

Terveisin
Grepoliksen tiimi"

translated:

"Hey,
thank you for the message.
We will forward your Feedback to Game Designers, but we can not promise any changes to the resource requirements."

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Well, if the date is correct it was last year, many things changed since then. I think you can send a new ticket :)

DeletedUser2391

Well, if the date is correct it was last year, many things changed since then. I think you can send a new ticket :)
Ok... I did again.. let s see...
Look the answer.. :)

"Hey,

thank you for your message.
Your wish has been forwarded, but as we have already announced, any changes will be decided by our game designer.

Regards
The Grepolis team"

Hmmm...

With all respect to them, I would ask them, if they could forwarded the wish again to the game designer as Arci told, there was a lot of changing this year, but the forgotten worlds must also be thought of

DeletedUser3326

Yes this time ... Innogames sucks a lot ... sorry for the bad words , but if players , respectfull players , ask properly a solution to this problem , and more than one year later they receive the exact same message...

Innogames allowed a server to open with less than 300 players.... and they don't take their responsibility at all in this case....

Even from their own internal control a world that last 3 years without winner... maybe it's time to enable brains again , because a simple child could find out there is a big problem there.

@bentito , in my opinion , you should answer them with the screen from this Forum , where Arci is saying that many changes has been done since last year and that maybe it's time to get an answer no ?

You can also tell them that about custome relationship , a more than 1 year delay to answer a big case like this one is a fucking mess !! Some companies can loose all their statement with this kind of delay. It's a shame for real. And i try to stay respectfull honestly , because i know that the staff team do what she can do.

But maybe this time they should fight a bit more with Innogames Devs , they must moove on.

Strange things happens actually many strange things , like the peacetime that did not work , and the devs' goes in week end even with a bug like this.

Today in any digital company , this kind of things must not happened , when you deliver a 24/24 services , you must deliver at least a 18/24 support service.

The reward offered as compensation is just ridiculous. Tests have been done in the last day before peacetime start and they discovered it late ... fine , then let's pay and force your devs to work during the week end to solve the problem. This is how a digital company must work , otherwise it will die. And this don't apply only on grepolis , it apply also to others games they have.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I have addressed this situation once again, but as it's a different market (we're not talking about a beta world) I have no rights on taking actions by myself, thus that's really everything I can do.

I believe soon a proper action will be announced on your market to tackle this situation :)

Yes this time ... Innogames sucks a lot ... n't apply only on grepolis , it apply also to others games they have.

Well when I was mentioning to Inno employees, manager, HR the bad Inno customer support on variopus markets... they just never even bothered to do the minimum to correct......
Finally it looks like I am not the only one who also sees the bad Inno customer support.

Well @dexter120 I have some news for you which you might not be aware...... this is a typical employee attitude (not caring) in big companies.... and usually this attitude ends when there are no more clients to "support" and then they are just wondering why the visit to the unemployment office....

Lets just hope that the upper managment makes the appropriate adjustments and Grepolis Customer cares once again gets back to teh standards it used to be.......

On the other hand I still can not believe that there is a live server (not beta) with just 5 players!!!!

DeletedUser3326

personally i think it's the upper management is the origin of the problem my friend

there is , all server from finland are like this

DeletedUser2391

I have addressed this situation once again, but as it's a different market (we're not talking about a beta world) I have no rights on taking actions by myself, thus that's really everything I can do.

I believe soon a proper action will be announced on your market to tackle this situation :)

Thanks by words... I wrote in the finland forum... one year ago... no answers!

I wrote again in April ... no answers again. https://fi.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/theeta.2233/#post-4523

I have no hope in the local support...
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

personally i think it's the upper management is the origin of the problem my friend

there is , all server from finland are like this

I agree with you...
Yes this time ... Innogames sucks a lot ... sorry for the bad words , but if players , respectfull players , ask properly a solution to this problem , and more than one year later they receive the exact same message...

Innogames allowed a server to open with less than 300 players.... and they don't take their responsibility at all in this case....

Even from their own internal control a world that last 3 years without winner... maybe it's time to enable brains again , because a simple child could find out there is a big problem there.

@bentito , in my opinion , you should answer them with the screen from this Forum , where Arci is saying that many changes has been done since last year and that maybe it's time to get an answer no ?

You can also tell them that about custome relationship , a more than 1 year delay to answer a big case like this one is a fucking mess !! Some companies can loose all their statement with this kind of delay. It's a shame for real. And i try to stay respectfull honestly , because i know that the staff team do what she can do.

But maybe this time they should fight a bit more with Innogames Devs , they must moove on.

Strange things happens actually many strange things , like the peacetime that did not work , and the devs' goes in week end even with a bug like this.

Today in any digital company , this kind of things must not happened , when you deliver a 24/24 services , you must deliver at least a 18/24 support service.

The reward offered as compensation is just ridiculous. Tests have been done in the last day before peacetime start and they discovered it late ... fine , then let's pay and force your devs to work during the week end to solve the problem. This is how a digital company must work , otherwise it will die. And this don't apply only on grepolis , it apply also to others games they have.

the local support have already said twice who decides is the game design, they said "unfortunately, feedback cannot be given".

DeletedUser3326

Devblog is inactive now , same for me , 1 year ago , and it was a simple comment