World Wonder - Sending Resources BORING

Evony

Cyclop
Guys,

The game is becoming boring due to the tedious way that resources need to be sent to Wonders.

At least before, the amounts stayed in the boxes to make the process faster.

Now I have to enter figures for each city. Anything over about 40 cities is extremely boring.

We need a spreadsheet style set up where I can enter amounts of each resources from each town in one scrollable window. This should be saveable.
Then all I should have to do is click a tick or a SEND button at the end of each city listing.

This process should only require 5 mins, not 30 mins.

PLEASE improve this process!

DeletedUser

Application for such improvement has been sent. Lets hope that we will have something new in 2.13 this week.

DeletedUser

Is there any news about the possibiity of sending resources in a faster way? I agree with Evony that this has become a very boring process, i also see that players are quitting the game. And that should not be the intention of course.

DeletedUser

indeed, it's killing everyone's brains and index fingers.
what we need though are brilliant ideas on the method we'd prefer.

DeletedUser

indeed, it's killing everyone's brains and index fingers.
what we need though are brilliant ideas on the method we'd prefer.

i agree absolutely to antioch.

that is the most boring thing in this game what i have seen in the last 2 years of playing grepolis.

improve it!

it is nearly impossible to motivate players to send on a daily basis ressources from all their towns.
the sending feature for premium users is as worst as it is for non premium players. i dont want to say that innogames should make a better premium sending thing. NO. but this world wonder era killed any passion for this game. :unhappy:

EDIT:

innogames realy sucks in this matter:

look at this suggestion (http://forum.de.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=16714) in the german grepolis forum. a really good idea from a player. it was made in end of september. enough time for a companywhich wants to earn money world wide with this game to implement it into this game .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

With the latest Update we got an enormously useful option to click either on the rock, wood, or silver and send as much of that a our market place allows for.

Introducing this new awesome feature must have been such a lot of work and surely is a deed of generosity and all that but.

on a sidenote: it is extremely pointless and the only time you need it is when your world wonder is lacking a pecific resource.
To more or less sum it up: clicking on a button instead of CTRL-V or typing 22500.

Hard fail, especially when looking at the suggestion made in September.

Evony

Cyclop
Come on!

:unhappy:

When the Grepo programmers created the ability to do a city Festival / Victory Processions, etc in all cities at once ... this was one of the best improvements I have seen.

There is still nothing like this for sending resources to WW.

Is anything happening in regard to this type of improvement ..... ????

DeletedUser

i agree, sending those recources is killing the fun.
is it not possible to set some settings like importancy, stone silver timber and then percentage of each recource of max trader? and then send them all of?
if the first one is not there in then the second one will fill it and so on?