World closing as an announcement ingame

DeletedUser

Hello,

I really like being part of the beta group. I am pretty new at it for this game though and Sandbox is only my 2nd world. I think it would be helpful if you could send an ingame message as an announcement when the present world is going to close. I understand it was posted here on the forum but i had never been here until yesterday when i came looking for answers to where my world went too.

Thanks for reading this.
Ladi

Hello,

I really like being part of the beta group. I am pretty new at it for this game though and Sandbox is only my 2nd world. I think it would be helpful if you could send an ingame message as an announcement when the present world is going to close. I understand it was posted here on the forum but i had never been here until yesterday when i came looking for answers to where my world went too.

Thanks for reading this.
Ladi

Hello Ladi,

Which world are you talking about? The only beta server closed was "Rise of Heroes". I know, of course, that some people with activated vacation mode were taken completely by surprise when the server was gone on their return, but in fact there had been an ingame message announcing the end of that test server 6 days prior to closure.

DeletedUser

I was never in vm nor did i ever see a message about the world closing while ingame on Rise of Heroes.

Last edited by a moderator: