Wolves

wheredevil

Minotaur
About Us:
We are supportive,friendly and out forum is well packed ; We speak different languages but we all speak fluent english apart from a few who use google translate or ask other members that speak their language to translate for them . In total we speak 13 languages :
French
English
Latvian
Greek
Spanish
German
Portugues
Russian
Estonian
Finnish
Italian
Hungarian
Serbian

Most of us were in Rise of Heroes but this name Wolves comes from Thebes where i have an alliance 'Wolves'

History of the alliance:
i started that alliance then invited some people on my island and 2 islands away max . I was thinking about a 7 island alliance but then when the first member joined she invited people outside of that 7 island circle so then a few more joined ... and a bit more . Then sergeant seeker (second founder in the alliance) joined then left immediately after . I asked him why and he replied that i wasnt realy organized and evrything . So then i told him that i made the changes and evrything so he joined and i made him founder because he had good ideas and he had alredy led 2 alliances to the top . And now more and more people join ...

About Me:
I started playing grep in Tau ( en ) then i got conquered :unhappy: . Then i went to pella , got 4 cities but then hacker trouble and pow out of pella . I went to many worlds after but then settled in Sestos and now i have an alliance there : Iroqois Warriors . Then i joined pella again and now i have 5 cities there nearly at heroic tactitian . then i joined thebes then Rise of heroes and when it closed i waited until Sandbox .

Recruitement :
If you want to join just post your name

Rank--Name---------------Points-----Players---Average points
1-----Thracian Brothers----109078----71-------1536
2-----Wargasm------------84954-----60--------1416
3-----BIOCELLULA---------74856-----65--------1152
4-----Wolves--------------67457-----50--------1349
5-----Domination Complex--64411-----51--------1263
6-----RAIDERS 45----------60988-----40--------1525
7-----Divine Warriors-------38439-----28--------1373
8-----Clanul Lupilor Roz-----36198-----26--------1392
9-----Black Riders----------34329-----29--------1184