Acknowledged Winter Grepolympia: sacrificed units after changing of disciplines

malgai

Hera
Ingame Nick: malgai
Affected world(s): zz13
Browser: Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. Sacrifice troops for the event Winter Grepolympia before the first discipline ends so some troops will be sacrificed after the start of the new discipline (10:00).
  2. Be logged off when the new discipline starts (in my case I logged off at around 09:30).
  3. Log in again some minutes or hours after the second discipline starts (in my case it was at around 11:40).
Detailed error description (What you see):
I haven't received any training points.
How it should be:
In these 100 minutes after the start of the second discipline I should have received at least 6,852 training points (not counting the training bonus).
Additional information:
I received the training points for the sacrificed units after my log in. But only for those which finished after my log in. The 6,852 training points (which are actually more because of the training bonus which was active for at least the first unit) are still not there.
This is a problem, especially when this bug comes to the live worlds where the competition is even more important than on beta worlds. I remember the events from the past years and it always worked but I guess I was online every time...
Screenshot:
knidnwuov91.jpg

Last edited:

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
What happened with the third discipline? Were you online during the switch? I see the points were granted properly.

malgai

Hera
I tested this again on zz15: I sacrificed 3 swordsmen some seconds before the end of the discipline and then I logged off. I logged in again 4 minutes after the disciplines changed. I received no points.
on zz13 I was online again and I received the correct amount of training points.

sufignzus57.jpg

fhgrydgux55.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Perfect, I can confirm I see the same on our logs.

Being logged of that's definitely the reason, thank you so much for the additional tests! :)

malgai

Hera
A similar bug occured on de.grepolis.com today after the switch to the second discipline:

I was online before and after the switch. But I wasn't online when the training slot started. I put in some swordsmen so the last swordsman will be sacrificed at around 09:17. Then I put in 2 erinys (max. slot amount 2, max. duration: 90 minutes) into the next slot so the first eriny will be sacrificed at around 10:02 which was 2 minutes after the switch. I was online in the moment of the switch and I activated the bonus points a few seconds after 10:00. I was not online at around 09:17 and I didn't receive any points for both erinys.

I already made a ticket on de.grepolis.com but I wanted to add this information here aswell.

malgai

Hera
And again something strange happened on the german worlds...

I created a Bug ticket there, I just want to additionally tell this here...

de28:
I started one manticor at 09:15:30
orxizvrtg10.jpg
I was online all the time, also when the change happened. Short before the change happened I activated the training bonus with 50 gold. After the change I received zero points instead of 1908.
znupjzogu55.jpg

de106 (Without usage of gold):
At around 09:50 I put 5 slingers into the first slot which will be done before the change. Then I put 20 slingers into the second training slot, some of them were done before the change and some after.
wchmrxshb15.jpg
I logged off before the 5 slingers were sacrificed, so that the 20 slingers started when I was offline. I came back short before the change and stayed online. 0 - 60 seconds (I didn't watch that closely as I had de28 aswell) after the change I received 65(!) training points
lbmorqbzj44.jpg
The points for one slinger is 13. There is no way to have an integer number multiplied with 13 which gives 65 as a result. There's also no possible way to get a result of 65 when multiplying a number with 16 (slingers with bonus points).
And because this isn't strange enough, I received no points for the following 12 slingers in the slot.
bxecffylt88.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
There's still indeed something that needs to be investigated. Thanks so much for sharing!