Acknowledged Winter Grepolympia: Bonus points not credited

malgai

Hera
(I moved this from here because I noticed that it is a different bug, it seems to be not the same bug: https://beta.forum.grepolis.com/ind...ced-units-after-changing-of-disciplines.4766/)

Ingame Nick: malgai
Affected world(s): zz13
Browser: Chome
Detailed error description (What you see):
Some units don't receive the bonus points and some units do receive the 20% bonus.
How it should be:
all units should receive the bonus training points.

Post #1:

As you can see in the screenshot below, I had an eriny in the slot which was done short after the switch to the next discipline. I aswell have acitvated the training bonus short before the start of the next discipline. It looks like the training bonus doesn't work if started before switching of disciplines. this is not only a 100% loss of my gold, but also a big disadvantage.

some information: one eriny gives 1,557 training points. with the activated training bonus I should receive 1,868.4 training points. 1,000 was transferred to a skill point, which should make 868 remaining training points, but I only have 557 training points.

xumdxkija25.jpg

Post #2:

Now you can see that 3 erinys were used already. 2 were used without the training bonus altough it was active and i was online.
I received 4 skill levels and 983 remaining training points.
2 x 1557 + 1557 x 1,2 = 4982,4.

jybniepld93.jpg

Post #3:

this is the next eriny without the bonus after the bonus was credited once.

3 x 1557 + 1557 x 1,2 = 6539.4

vzqeraxdx51.jpg

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
Just one small correction, don't forget that after a discipline change also the points for each unit may be different. In this specific case, during Biathlon the points were higher than on Figure skating, that's why you received less points.

As you can see on the wiki, the base is 1297 that multiplied by 1,2 is 1557.

As far as I can see all your points were boosted by the bonus in the third discipline.

Last edited:

malgai

Hera
I took the different points in each discipline into account. as you can see in my post, the points for each eriny is 1557. and now calculate yourself or trust my calculations.
by the way, the points for erinys in the last discipline on zz13 were 1713. I record all the numbers and this is what I found out: the bonus doesn't get added to every unit altough it is active.

again I request you to look at the screenshots and calculate. then you will see that there is something going wrong.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
one eriny gives 1,557 training points. with the activated training bonus I should receive 1,868.4 training points.

In your calculations I always see 1557 but on figure skating the base points should be 1297, that's why it can't be correct.
1557 is the value with the 20% bonus already applied.

I should receive 1,868.4 training points. 1,000 was transferred to a skill point, which should make 868 remaining training points, but I only have 557 training points.
That's because you correctly got 1557 (that is the value with bonus active), so 1000 granted the skill point and 557 remained.

2 x 1557 + 1557 x 1,2 = 4982,4.
You can never multiply 1557 by 1,2 as 1557 has already the bonus active. You can't apply it twice.

And so on.

malgai

Hera
In your calculations I always see 1557 but on figure skating the base points should be 1297, that's why it can't be correct.
1557 is the value with the 20% bonus already applied.

I checked this now and compared with zz15 (same speed). This was my fault, sorry for that. However, this still doesn't explain the last screenshot. That means I received too many training points!

Another thing I have to tell you is that when I have the training bonus active for, lets say 1 remaining minute, and the discipline only lasts 30 minutes, I put in the units I need to reach the next level and leave the rest unused because I know I can't receive the next level before the discipline ends. But since the units don't show the base points I calculate the training points with the bonus points, whcih actually won't be added and I would wonder why I have never reached the next level... I think the points in the training slots should show the base points.

That's because you correctly got 1557 (that is the value with bonus active), so 1000 granted the skill point and 557 remained.

In this case the first screenshot is correct, but look at my other two screenshots. In the 3rd screenshot there were 4 erinys sacrificed, all 4 with the bonus. as you describe it, it would give me 1557*4 points. that's 6228 training points. the athlete starts with level 1. 6000 training points added to this is level 7, which is correct. but now look at the remaining training points. the calculation tells me that there should be 228 remaining training points, but in fact I had 540 remaining. The only thing that's possible is that one of those four erinys received another 20% on the already added 20% and 3 of the 4 erinys didn't get such a bonus-bonus.
I have NOT sacrificed any other units and I activated the bonus points a few minutes before switching of the disciplines.

Arci

Community Manager
Grepolis Team
I think the points in the training slots should show the base points.
Currently they display the points you get. Without the bonus, the base value, if the bonus if active, the base already multiplied. That should be easier for a player that doesn't put that much attention, but indeed if you want to do more maths I see that having both numbers would be probably better.

there should be 228 remaining training points, but in fact I had 540 remaining
I see in the logs that for 2 eryns you got 3426 points, that I can't explain as we agree 1557*2 does 3114, and that's where the additional points to reach 540 were. I still can't explain that ^^'
That definitely sound that the bonus was applied twice, as 1557*1.2 + 1557 does (rounded up) 3426.

On a side note, that's funny how we started looking why fewer points were granted, and now we can't explain why there are more points than expected :p

malgai

Hera
again there is something wrong. maybe you can check it in the logs. this time I am missing some training points instead of having too many... I have no idea how or why this happens.
Until the time of the screenshot I have sacrificed 10 manticores. all with the bonus.
1,713 * 10 = 17,130. In fact, I only received 16,974.
This time I literally have no idea how this amount of points is possible.

xuajsktvt58.jpg