Winter Event 2015

The winter event has not been activated in BPV Test, since here the focus is on testing the new farm village system.

The additional rewards, boni and effects of the winter event could distort the results, and the developers would not be able to tell apart whether the new features are causing potential changes in the players´ behaviour, their development and the balancing of the world as a whole in its early stages, or whether such potential changes are the result of the rewards and effects of the Winter Event.

In my opinion it is perfectly reasonable to test the new features without such side effects caused by events.

DeletedUser

Should the length on Beginners Protection not been considered to properly gauge the effects on this server?

The length of Beginners Protection seems to be on the short side as far as speed settings compared to the recent worlds released on the en market with similar speed settings at the very least.

Would that not also play an even larger role that this particular event when battle points are being used as yet another currency?

DeletedUser

The length of beginners protection is a seperate setting which is not related to world speed, events or any other things. The beginners protection has a different run time on every market and can also vary from 1 to 7 days on every world.

DeletedUser

I have a problem , and I realy do not know where to post it .
Instead of Demeters Tavern is apearing to me the Halloween book of incantation ... and i want to upload an immage to show you, but can't do that ...it give me error of fals event or something