Acknowledged Window Management (Ranking)

Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world(s): zz2, zz7
Browser: Firefox, Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Open ranking window
  2. . Open any other window (e.g. alliance forum, messages, reports, senate, harbour, barrcks, support, attack etc. - I guess all windows are concerned) you want to interact with
  3. . You will notice that the window you want to interact with will not stay in the foreground but will hide behind the ranking window, as soon as you switch to any other of your cities (no matter whether you do so via arrow buttons or by selecting them from the city list or the map)
Detailed error description (What you see):
Once opened, the ranking window will always push itself to the fore as soon as you switch to another of your cities, and since it cannot be minimized, you must close it completely before doing any "work" in your account which requires switching from city to city.
How it should be:
All open windows should stay arranged in the order in which they have been opened even when you change the active city.
(And, btw., it should be possible to minimize the ranking window).

Screenshot:

DeletedUser3326

you don't need obviously to open the ranking window , sometime it open itself alone while changing cities with keyboard arrows , but it happen also with profile.

It happen to me sometimes when i send close mooves

bogdy 95

Poseidon
you don't need obviously to open the ranking window , sometime it open itself alone while changing cities with keyboard arrows , but it happen also with profile.

It happen to me sometimes when i send close mooves

Ok, if this problem persists please make a different BUG report.

bogdy 95

Poseidon
Ingame Nick: Draba Aspera
Affected world(s): zz2, zz7
Browser: Firefox, Chrome
Reproduction steps:
  1. . Open ranking window
  2. . Open any other window (e.g. alliance forum, messages, reports, senate, harbour, barrcks, support, attack etc. - I guess all windows are concerned) you want to interact with
  3. . You will notice that the window you want to interact with will not stay in the foreground but will hide behind the ranking window, as soon as you switch to any other of your cities (no matter whether you do so via arrow buttons or by selecting them from the city list or the map)
Detailed error description (What you see):
Once opened, the ranking window will always push itself to the fore as soon as you switch to another of your cities, and since it cannot be minimized, you must close it completely before doing any "work" in your account which requires switching from city to city.
How it should be:
All open windows should stay arranged in the order in which they have been opened even when you change the active city.
(And, btw., it should be possible to minimize the ranking window).

Screenshot:

Thank you for the report!